watch now

Author Topic: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series  (Read 53237 times)

sweetpoison

  • Guest
Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« on: June 03, 2009, 04:35:00 pm »
Ano ang mga favorite na lines sa movie or tv series?

here is my list:

Cherie Gil aka Lavinia - "You're nothing but a second rate trying hard copycat."

Tom Hanks aka Forrest Gump - "Life is like a box of chocolates."

isip pa ako..  ;D ;D post away!  ;D ;D



cgirl

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 06:07:58 am »
Nothing beats the first kiss.

mayenzU

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 06:45:16 am »
Some of my favorites from Grey's Anatomy and Gossip Girl:

Grey's Anatomy:
PRESTON: "The only person that can keep a promise that big is God, and I haven't seen him holding a scalpel lately."

MEREDITH: [narrating] "At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say. They're what you do. Some things you say because you have no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."

Gossip Girl:
"With friends like these, who needs armies?"

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 06:57:58 am »
off the top of my head;

One Tree Hill:
People will disappoint me.  I know that.  I expect that.  But what if it's the other way around?  What if I'm the disappointment? - Peyton Sawyer

Tigershark09

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 10:44:10 am »
LOCAL

Maricel Soriano, Kayo Kong Abutin Ang Langit
"Ayoko ng masikip, ayoko ng walang tubig, ayoko ng mabaho, ayoko ng walang pagkain, ayoko ng putik"

Vilma Santos, Palimos ng Pagibig
"Para kang isang karinderyang bukas sa lahat ng gustong kumain!"

Nora Aunor, Ina ka ng Anak Mo
“Hayop… Hayuuup… Hayuuupppp!”

Vilma Santos, Saan Nagtatago ang Pagibig
“Si Val! Si Val! Puro na lang si Val! Si Val na walang malay!”



FOREIGN

Tom Cruise, Jerry Maguire
"You had me at hello"

Ryan O Neal, Love Story
"Love means never having to say you're sorry."

Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, You've Got Mail
Joe: "Don't cry shopgirl, don't cry"
Kathleen: "I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you sooo badly."

Julia Roberts, Notting Hill
"After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."

Julia Roberts, My Bestfriend's Wedding
I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that some psychopath was trying to break the two of you up. Luckily, I woke up and I see that the world is just as it should be. For my best friend has won the best woman. I didn't buy you a gift. But this is on loan until you two find your song...


and many more!  ;D

enchoi

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 12:39:24 pm »
^Love your list, Sis!


enchoi

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 12:47:42 pm »
From Maging Sino Ka Man (TV Series)

Anne Curtis
"Yes, I am a slut, but I am the best slut in town"

and syempre from Sam
(read with feelings ha!)
"I never... said... that I love you."



--tj--

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 01:29:00 pm »
LOCAL TV
"Hindi sa Tala sa Langit, kundi sa Buwang nakasilip, ibigay ang hiling ng matang nakapikit." - Lobo

MOVIE
"I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it." City of Angels.

"My Precious" - Lord of the Rings (LOL)

mayenzU

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 03:55:42 pm »
From He's Just Not That Into You:
"We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you."

"Girls are taught a lot of stuff growing up: if a boy punches you he likes you, never try to trim your own bangs, and someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. every movie we see, every story we're told implores us to wait for it: the third act twist, the unexpected declaration of love, the exception to the rule. but sometimes we're so focused on finding our happy ending we don't learn how to read the signs. how to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don't, the ones who will stay and the ones who will leave. and maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy, maybe it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. maybe the happy ending is just moving on. or maybe the happy ending is this: knowing after all the unreturned phone calls and broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment... you never gave up hope."

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 05:41:25 pm »
this is my fave quote so far.

it has been said time heals all wounds
i do not agree
the wounds remain
in time the mind protecting its sanity
covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens
but it is never gone

-Dr. Spencer Reid, Criminal Minds

cherubimkisses

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 06:22:18 pm »
off the top of my head;

One Tree Hill:
People will disappoint me.  I know that.  I expect that.  But what if it's the other way around?  What if I'm the disappointment? - Peyton Sawyer

I love this!

Marami pero eto muna:

Someone once told me, Every song has an ending Jake, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?
-Peyton Sawyer, One Tree Hill

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one.
-Peyton Sawyer, One Tree Hill

I was reminded today in a roundabout way that the most perfect act of love is sacrifice. It's what Keith did for Karen; burying his feelings for her for all those years so he could be a good friend. I love you Lucas. And I think I have since the first moment we locked eyes and it is going to suck but if what you want is for me to let go then I'm gonna do it. Be happy Luke. I want that with all my heart.
-Peyton Sawyer, One Tree Hill

I want to draw something that means something to someone. You know, I want to draw blind faith or a fading summer or just a moment of clarity. It’s like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody’s saying it but everybody’s thinking it: "We have something to believe in again." I want to draw that feeling. But I can’t. And if I can’t be great at it then I don’t want to ruin it. It’s too important to me.
-Peyton Sawyer, One Tree Hill

Your art matters. It's what got me here.
-Lucas Scott, One Tree Hill

Someone once said; "It's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time." Me? I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember, even if I don't write it down.
-Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill

People who are meant to be together always find a way to each other.
-Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill

Sometimes people play hard to get to make sure that the other person's feelings are real.
-Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill

Well, you know what they say; when it comes to boys, I’m full of surprises.
-Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill

Yan muna. :)

meleshia

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 07:01:53 pm »
Cherry Pie Picache in Iisa Pa Lamang:

"hindi yung chipanggang kumunoy na yon ang papatay sa akin" LOL moment talaga yun  ;D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 10:01:10 pm »
From SATC Movie:

Samantha: I'm gonna say the one thing you aren't supposed to say. I love you…but I love me more. I’ve been in a relationship with myself for 49 years and that’s the one I need to work on.

SATC TV Series:

Charlotte: What if we were each other's soul mates? Then men could just be these great sweet guys to have fun with.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 10:37:45 pm by Heatherette »

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 06:10:16 am »
From House, MD Season 1:

I don’t hate him.  I loved him until I figured out it hurts a lot less to just not care. - Chase on his father

babyfudges

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 09:36:03 am »
Claudine in Dahil Mahal na Mahal Kita (movie)

Mukha kang chewing gum na masarap nguyain!


Claudine in Iisa Pa Lamang (tv series)

Desperate housewife from hell!


sobrang dami pa!  :D

strange brew

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 10:03:13 am »
"I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away." ~ Before Sunrise

"Meanwhile, on a bench in Villette Square, Félix Lerbier learns there are more links in his brain than atoms in the universe." ~ Amelie

"What the deuce?" ~ Stewie from Family Guy

From Iisa Pa Lamang:

Scarlet: Go to hell!
Katherine: I'll see you there!

;D

princess_angel

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 02:14:14 pm »
My Sassy Girl (Korean Movie)
Fate is building a bridge of chance for someone you love

first, don't ask her to be feminine
second, don't let her drink over three glasses, she'll beat someone
at a cafe, drink coffee instead of coke or juice
if she hits you, act like it hurts, if it hurts, act like it doesn't
on your 100th day together give her a rose, during her class she'll like it a lot
make sure you learn fencing and squash
also, be prepared to go to prison sometimes
if she says she'll kill you don't take it lightly, you'll feel better
if her feet hurts, exchange shoes with her
finally she like to write encourge her...


Runaway Bride
I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine I'll regret is for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart you are the only one for me

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 06:02:02 am »
From Il Mare:

We are tormented because love goes on, not because it ends. - Eun-joo

From Pirates of the Carribean:

Your heart is your home. - Jack Sparrow

The trouble with being the last of anything is that soon enough you're gonna be alone.
- Captain Barbossa
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:03:50 am by numonorean »

dolphingirl

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 06:11:15 pm »
You make me want to be a better man. - As good as it gets


red_dragon8

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 07:06:54 pm »
"One decision, one event... can change your whole life... your whole destiny"

-Brenda, Beverly Hills 90210


Garth: Why won't you ever let anyone inside?
Violet: Because these moments, as beautiful as they are, they're evil when they're gone.

-From Ultraviolet


And here's some from Ally McBeal:

"Whoever said that theres plenty of fish in the sea was lying. Sometimes there's only one fish. Trust me."

"I think I need to believe that it works. Love. Couplehood. Partnerships. The idea that when people come together they stay together. I have to take that with me to bed every night, even if I'm going to bed alone. That's a McBealism."

"If you think back and replay your year, if it doesn't bring you tears, either of joy or sadness, consider the year wasted."





 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close