watch now

Author Topic: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)  (Read 186286 times)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #440 on: January 17, 2014, 11:29:51 am »
discovered a new MLBB, gifted to me by a friend but super loving it! Revlon superlustrous in blushing mauve. perfect for smokey eyes without washing me out.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #441 on: January 17, 2014, 11:33:08 am »
^^H ow about MAC Cosmo or MAC Mehr sis frustratedneurotic?

rae

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #442 on: January 17, 2014, 01:36:32 pm »
^ Ang weird ng mac mehr sakin. I thought ito na yung perfect mlbb for me, kaso it registers as coral sakin. And I don't look good in coral.

Baka mag-velvet teddy ako. Or I might check out bobbi brown's creamy matte lipstick.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #443 on: January 17, 2014, 02:00:25 pm »
^What mac shade mo sis? i'm nc 25, rosy pink with hints of brown sya sa akin pero it's not my perfect mlbb. pero ok sya sa friend ko na darker ang skintone.
mas bagay sa akin si  velvet teddy!: )

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #444 on: January 17, 2014, 04:02:29 pm »
NARS Niagara

rae

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #445 on: January 17, 2014, 07:50:02 pm »
@k_heart, minsan NC35, minsan NC37 pero mas yellow-olive pa, orange sakin yung mga foundation nila.

Parang bordering maputlang coral sakin yung mehr, sana nudish mlbb lip color ko yung velvet teddy. Anyway, perfect dupe daw nya is wnw bebot love (fergie line), kaso wala naman akong mabilhan. Para sana ma-test ko muna bago bumili ng mas mahal.


k_heart

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #446 on: January 17, 2014, 09:14:50 pm »
^Ah oks sis! : ).
Yung friend ko naman is morena na brown. he!he! Medyo complicated sis ang shade mo.
Tiningnan ko tuloy yung velvet teddy ko. Medium brown sya sa kin with just a hint of rose. May
Mas darker version ang velvet teddy sa mac na kasabayan ng mehr. Lighter than mac tabla, pero
Darker than velvet teddy which i have before baka gusto mo din itry sis. Igoogle ko lang name kasi
Nakalimutan ko. Senior moments,he!he!
Ayun, YAsh sis yung shade.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:17:22 pm by k_heart »

rae

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #447 on: January 18, 2014, 05:02:04 pm »
^ mac taupe ba yan? ang dalawang ina-eye ko ngayon is mac taupe and mac velvet teddy.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #448 on: January 20, 2014, 11:47:20 am »
Actually favorite ko ang Mehr. It's my perfect MLBB, and I'm NC15-20. I know someone naman mga NC20 siguro siya, ok sakanya ang Taupe, so I think one should consider more than the skin tone din and consider one's lip color when looking for an MLBB.
Accordingly, maybe a darker lip color would mean that a darker shade of MLBB would suit you. :)

burberi

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #449 on: January 20, 2014, 01:39:11 pm »
I have Mehr and Cosmo. Mas flattering sa NC30-35 yung Cosmo. Yung Mehr kasi parang medyo leaning toward old rose/muted blue-based pink with plum tinge. Hindi bagay sakin ang anything blue-based or plum. Plus I hate plum. [/rant]

Yung Cosmo naman nudie-pink with slight brown tinge so perfect talaga MLBB and sa skintone ko, I think. :)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #450 on: January 21, 2014, 01:31:42 pm »
^You just described, exactly, how Mehr looks on me. :D NC 30-35 din ako, but I love Mehr. May pagka plum nga siya ng konti. Pero sa lips ko when I look at it mukha pa rin naman MLBB. Now I want to try Cosmo.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #451 on: January 21, 2014, 08:25:05 pm »
Super glad! I found a dupe na of my bobbi brown pot rouge in powder pink, it's dior nude in charnelle. :D Want to try grege next, since yun yung first choice ko talaga and has more peach to it. Sana exact na talaga. I'm also loving chanel mademoiselle pang mlbb and bb's soft rose. :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #452 on: January 21, 2014, 09:29:27 pm »
pudpod na yung mac mehr ko. ;D it's the only lipstick that has been in my bag consistently.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #453 on: January 22, 2014, 08:24:30 am »
pudpod na yung mac mehr ko. ;D it's the only lipstick that has been in my bag consistently.

same here! Fool proof lippie, di na umalis sa bag ko. It's always there especially if I'm wearing bold lipsticks, then I suddenly want to mute my look Mehr agad yung go-to kasi bagay naman sa lahat since MLBB nga for me :D

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #454 on: January 22, 2014, 12:41:13 pm »
^^this is all thanks to ali. i was planning to get another cosmo when she recommended mac mehr. :) pero i think i'll buy another cosmo soon. love ko din naman yun.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #455 on: January 22, 2014, 02:48:45 pm »
^^this is all thanks to ali. i was planning to get another cosmo when she recommended mac mehr. :) pero i think i'll buy another cosmo soon. love ko din naman yun.

I actually bought my Mehr from her! :D

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #456 on: January 22, 2014, 03:09:19 pm »
I love Cosmo and Fanfare too!

angelbabe

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #457 on: January 24, 2014, 09:39:37 am »
NC25-30 ako, i have dark lips - blame it to the genes- and MAC blankety is my favorite MLBB lippie...  ;D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 10:14:56 am by angelbabe »

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #458 on: January 24, 2014, 11:13:12 pm »
mine's jordana twist and shine sweet pink

millealtera

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #459 on: January 28, 2014, 12:31:09 am »
Guerlain Galia and MAC Fanfare pa din. And Revlon Mauve it Over which is similar daw kay MAC Velvet Teddy kaya I want to try si Velvet Teddy.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close