watch now

Author Topic: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)  (Read 186535 times)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2009, 01:27:00 am »
I'm in love with NARS Dolce Vita  :D

misstiza

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2009, 02:13:23 pm »
Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Buff
Clinique Blushing Nude
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
Revlon Beyond Natural Lip Tint in Berry

love them all.  :)

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2009, 02:31:07 pm »
^where did you get black honey? sana meron na dito. malapit nako maubusan hehe
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 02:32:48 pm by babyjapnurse01 »

misstiza

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2009, 03:32:58 pm »
^got it sa ebay sis. medyo pricey nga lang pero ok na din. kesa naman maghintay pa ako ng matagal. baka hindi ako makatulog. hehe

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2009, 03:50:00 pm »
^ahh hehe! :P kala ko meron na dito eh, some clinique counters nagkakaron daw ng stocks minsan eh. hehe

safiya001

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2009, 05:27:59 pm »
Maybelline Lipstick Naturals-202
MAC Satin l/s in Spirit

Hug Me's nice sana, but it didn't cover the dark lining on my lips. Cosmo too, but it's too pink for me,IMO so I di sya pede for my everyday/natural look. ;D

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2009, 05:36:43 pm »
guerlain rouge g 03 ;)

Turquoise917

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2009, 11:54:00 am »
safiya001: Maybe try Half n Half? :)

I love the following:

Artdeco Color Gloss in 35 (Doesn't wash me out like 28 & not as bright as 43...although both are nice)
MAC Cosmo
MAC Full on Lust
MAC Modesty
NYX Tea Rose
NYX Milan
Blistex Lip Tone
ELF Goddess (lipgloss in tube)
Clinique Creamy Nude
Clinique Blushing Nude

halatang lipstick addict hehe :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 12:44:41 pm by Turquoise917 »

eggtarts

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2009, 12:07:33 pm »
i think i haven't mentioned in this thread: try body shop's new colourglide lipstick in 06. :) surprisingly, hindi siya drying on my lips and maganda talaga shade niya.

khymm

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2009, 02:01:42 pm »
nyx tea rose
maybelline moisture extreme in cozy tangerine
mac lightly ripe

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2009, 01:54:27 am »
I found another MLBB shade in NARS Lip Stain Gloss in Sayonara. I super love love love this! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2009, 10:32:59 am »
Stila Pixie medyo close to MAC Cosmo but more brown ng konti. :P
I was supposed to get MAC Twig but Jovie, the MUA, said that if I already have Cosmo, I can pass on Twig. :)

Happy naman ako with Stila Pixie save for the lipsticky scent. But it's another MLBB for me. :)

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2009, 11:33:48 am »
I'm on my 2nd tube of FS in Coco Copper.  Gusto ko rin yung Revlon Mauve it Over kaso it's too matte for my dry lips.  I'd like to try a MAC lippie na MLBB.  I had Twig pero sana mas lighter pa dun.  Any suggestion?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2009, 11:51:57 am »
^
How about the cremesheens? Mostly lighter shades yung nakikita ko dun. :)

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2009, 01:04:14 pm »
happy nako sa avon glazewear lipstick in milk chocolate.  =)

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2009, 01:20:41 pm »
^^ Blankety? Usually recommended yun dito sa GT.

mgna15

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2009, 01:35:56 pm »
My new MLBB: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Hug Me

bio

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2009, 12:29:37 pm »
I'm loving AVON's Perfect Wear Lipstick in Iced Spice. Pleasantly surprising talaga. Just apply gloss though I prefer to wear it alone.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2010, 02:02:22 am »
Okay din yung Burt's bees lipshimmer in Rhubarb. MLBB din siya for me :)

prettyinpink

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2010, 06:13:27 am »
stila pixie and nicole lipstick
estee lauder radiant rose

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close