We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ano ba balak ng abs sa kanya? i-frozen delight? sayang.. proven na okay sa tao ang tandem nila ni rafael.
^di daw totoo ang chismis, madami nakakakita sa labas na mas payat pa daw ngayon si denise. sayang lang kasi parang wala na balita sa kanya sa tv.kung ako sa tv5, kunin nila si denise, kesa naman dun sa mga nakuha nila na di marunong umarte, etc.
I like her but I'm sorry to disappoint others but I'm quite confident she is pregnant. Got the confirmation last Christmas from my cousin who's a close friend of Denise.