watch now

Author Topic: Facial Mist reviews  (Read 109402 times)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #280 on: December 02, 2016, 02:24:30 am »
Para saan po ang facial mist? Ok ba sya for cold weather?

bluebeads

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #281 on: December 02, 2016, 04:55:25 am »
Para saan po ang facial mist? Ok ba sya for cold weather?

Hi Honey!

I use facial mists when I'm outside or outdoors.. If it's super hot then I want to freshen up but not wash my face totally, I use a facial mist.

Aside from this,  I also use it to set my makeup.

I use SkinStation's Facial Mist =)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #282 on: December 02, 2016, 03:45:11 pm »
I love Missha The First Treatment Essence in mist form. I use it as a setting spray after I finish with my makeup.

I carry around the travel size of Clinique's moisture surge mist for freshening up while out.

jacqdingle

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #283 on: December 03, 2016, 12:57:53 pm »
Caudalie and La Mer, Avene and La Roche Posay for me.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #284 on: December 06, 2016, 07:59:47 am »
Meron akong facial mister na nabili ko ng mumur lang sa Japan.  Refillable siya at fine yung mist na binubuga niya.  Masarap siyang gamitin lalo na pag summer kasi nilalagay ko sa refrigerator para malamig at mas refreshing.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close