watch now

Author Topic: Facial Mist reviews  (Read 109486 times)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #260 on: February 08, 2014, 03:28:25 pm »
Caudalie is very refereshing yung naman nabili ko snail white syn-ake hindi fine un mist niya. and for some reason i love the smell nung caudalie amoy spaaa

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #261 on: February 08, 2014, 04:06:30 pm »
I love evian I use it everyday after mag makeup :)

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #262 on: February 08, 2014, 06:19:39 pm »
i always use cinema secrets moisture spray but ngayong paubos na siya,

im planning to do a diy facial mist by mixing 3:1  water:glycerine.  let's see how it goes..

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #263 on: February 09, 2014, 11:25:44 am »
Evian and/or Avene are staple for me lalo na magsu-summer na. 

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #264 on: February 09, 2014, 01:31:23 pm »
Which reminds me, I need to repurchase a bottle of Evian. Init init!

terriblegallantsex

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #265 on: May 28, 2015, 12:00:10 pm »
I wonder if Evian face spray is worth it since it's just water? Kinda hesitating spending so much on water.

Been looking for others e. I found this face mist from The Face Shop, but I read it's got a lotta parabens.

I just really need the face mist for when my face gets oily throughout the day. I have oily acne-prone skin.

Any recommendations?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #266 on: May 28, 2015, 12:30:19 pm »
^I'm using Celeteque's hydrating facial mist spray sis.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #267 on: May 28, 2015, 12:42:43 pm »
Laging OOS sa Market Market and SM Aura yung Evian... :-( maganda kaya yung MAC fix plus or yung mineralize charged water? Saan meron nung Avene?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:44:38 pm by Pink_Sugar »

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #268 on: May 28, 2015, 02:18:42 pm »
Down to my 2nd bottle of Caudalie now and I must say, gustong gusto ko talaga sya..perfect pag super init and your skin face needs to be refeshed.

Ive read good reviews for Avene so I might also buy a bottle to test it..


angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #269 on: May 28, 2015, 02:39:34 pm »
im using avene and using my 2nd bottle :)
i have a sensitive skin

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #270 on: May 28, 2015, 03:59:32 pm »
tried avene and evian. And they're both the same for me. Kaya stick ako sa Evian kasi mas mura. :)

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2015, 12:37:25 pm »
Saan nabibili ang Avene and Evian mga sis? Meron ba sa Watsons?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2015, 01:29:18 pm »
^Yes sis. Both are available sa Watsons.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2015, 02:54:23 pm »
recently bough human nature rose water spray pero hindi ko pa natry... may nakagamit na ba nito sa inyo sissies? :)

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2015, 12:08:14 pm »
Im not so much into facial mists, but i have tried two: vitamin c facial mist and Bee venom facial mist, both nature republic. 200-300+ yung vitamin c, and 800+(sale) for the bee venom. Nagustuhan ko bee venom, it minimized my break outs.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2015, 05:13:41 pm »
Im a user of avene... Maganda kaso ang hirap hanapin and mahal. I switched to rosedew water of hhn maganda rin mas mura pa

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #276 on: December 14, 2015, 06:49:42 pm »
Can't find Evian or Avene here. :( I bought HHN RoseDew mist instead. Di ko pa na-try though, sana hiyang ako. This is my first face mist pa lang. Hehe.

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #277 on: December 14, 2015, 10:20:28 pm »
Sis, saan may hhn rose dew?

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #278 on: December 14, 2015, 11:47:19 pm »
^ I got it from a reseller here lang sis. It's not available kase sa Rustans when I went there, baka OOS lang. You can order naman online @ humaheartnature.com. Check mo din sa IG, meron resellers dun.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #279 on: October 22, 2016, 06:17:25 pm »
I have also tried Avene. Now i'm using Evian. Avene is good, though feeling ko same lang naman sila. Mas mura pa Evian. Nakakainis lang I have to buy the 150ml bottle kasi yung 50ml mas mura lang ng 30pesos.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close