We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I tried etude house's bamboo facial mist. Ok siya, hindi sticky.
Currently, Im using my Dr. Oil Anti-Shine Mist and loving it so far! Been getting compliments.
Sis Dr. Oil is from EH right? how much po?
298php sis but it's been two months with me so I guess it's worth it Whenever I use it, people always compliment na I have glow daw which is actually weird since Anti-Shine. LOL
^i think the smallest size available here is around 200-250 and you can buy it at watson's. that di namin alam gagawin sa evian (alam ko lang moisturizing siya), ang ginagawa ko iniisprayan ko yung kamay ko kasi nagbabalat siya dati. )