watch now

Author Topic: Facial Mist reviews  (Read 109406 times)

cookiee

  • Guest
Facial Mist reviews
« on: May 26, 2009, 01:59:55 pm »
Mga sis, suggest naman kayo ng mga facial mist na ok ngayon. Medyo nagdrdry yung face ko and i want sana mag try ng facial mist. My previous derma was using one for me during her procedures. kaso i cant remember what facial mist yun. Meron bang Aveno or Aveeno? San merong nabibili nun? May iba pa bang brand? Hopefully you could post yung mga facial mist available sa market, its price, place of availability, and its benefits or features.

thanks sa lahat ng mag post!

loveenna

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 02:01:53 pm »
^ i think its Avene Thermal water

cookiee

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 05:08:10 pm »
baka nga yun. over the counter ba yun? department stores? ano pa ba ok na brand ng facial mist?

cookiee

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 12:20:35 pm »
aside sa evian, ano pa bang available na facial mist sa market? anyone tried na yun sa "beauty" ata yun

calimaki

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 12:57:04 pm »
Bench has a facial mist, it's called Pure Mist. I forgot na exactly how much it cost, but I know it's half the price of Evian. HTH

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 02:18:55 pm »
I only tried 2 facial mists. The one from Bench (which sis calimaki mentioned) and MAC Fix+. Ok sila pareho. If you opt for something not so pricey, go for Bench.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 04:02:56 pm »
Avene Thermal Water meron sa SM Megamall, beauty section ng department store.

maron trinity

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 04:44:07 am »
^ hmmm . . . will grab one of this when i go there =)

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 05:14:59 am »
From what I remember, a small canister of Avene is around P295/395, more expensive than Evian. The large one costs P895, if I'm not mistaken...

yummieyum

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 10:21:47 am »
girls san meron evian? :)

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 10:43:10 am »
i find evian too expensive for a facial mist but i used to use this.

i found a much cheaper alternative in islandbasic's facial mist.

it has peppermint so ang sarap mag-spray lalo na pag mainit.

kring2x

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 11:25:50 am »
mganda b [textspeak!] sa hbc?

Josah

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2009, 11:30:14 am »
I'm using aveene thermal spray. pero mas cheap ang evian almost the same lang din naman effect.

bronze

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2009, 01:31:42 pm »
mas gusto ko evian kaysa sa avene.

kimebies

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2009, 02:06:37 pm »
Evian for me. :)
Evian's a staple in my baby's diaper bag. I spritz this on his bottom pag nag-poop sya and clean it with wipes para kahit wala ma-access na water clean ang bottom ni baby.

seraphim

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 02:24:59 pm »
how about facial mist from the body shop? what can you suggest, the pink one (vitamin E) or yung orange (vitamin C)?

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 02:51:03 pm »
^ I'm really interested in that one. Does anyone know the price? It's good daw, some like it better than MAC Fix.

calimaki

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 09:07:55 pm »
Evian is my go-to facial mist too. Between Evian and Bench, I find that the mist of the Evian spray is much, much finer. Haven't tried the MAC Fix+ yet.

Interesting yang TBS facial mist ah. :) Personally, I'd go for the Vitamin C one. I use the TBS Vit C Skin Boost and Time Release Capsules everyday and I love the smell :)

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 09:10:54 pm »
Evian through and through! :D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Facial Mist reviews
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 12:00:59 am »
I have the Vitamin C from TBS, sticky siya for me :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close