We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thank you guys for the reply! =) Try ko pa negotiate yung salary. I've been looking at Gumtree na rin for possible accommodation. Ask ko pa exactly saan ang location ng office. Sana makahanap ako ng malapit sa office para less transpo.Sa mga flats etc, kasama na ba sa rent ang bills or is it separate? Saka uso rin ba diyan ang 1 month advance + 2 months deposit? Yun kasi worry ko that I have to shell out a lot of money initially. I am looking for at least a 1 bedroom flat for me and my partner. Kasya na ba S$1200 budget for this? Good news about the tax. So walang kaltas pala sahod monthly? Saya saya. Karindi kasi taxes dito sa UK kaya gusto na namin mag relocate. heheHow do you apply for PR pala? Sabi nung employer to be ko once I accept the offer they will process the Employees Pass. Pareho ba yun?