We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^thanks! any particular branch? I'll check it out with my husband. These were the 3 models I was checking out earlier. There's another one by LG which is almost half the price of these 3 but I forgot to jot down the details:PanasonicWhirlpoolElectrolux
^ sis, is wattage a factor? Malaking bagay ba yun?Kasi yung whirlpool ko 175 watts nakasabi sa back ng ref. No frost sya, 12 cu ft.Tapos yung panasonic NR BW414VSPH with inverter 230 watts, 14 cu ft.Kung may inverter mas cheaper pa rin ba magiging electric bill nya? Kasi sabi sa panasonic save 50%.
^^not the panasonic sis, but the doors of samsung that keep falling kasi hindi matibay. a couple of my friends also have the same prob with their samsung. and really phased out na ang EMT4200SB says anson?? parang i won't believe it. e part ng eco range collection ng electrolux ito and it's a new model ha. last year lang to. ours is ERE 6100SX na kasama rin sa eco range. and last year lang din ni-launch ang eco-range collection a. have you checked with sm appliance sis?
The whirlpool here is what i have at home. I've had it for about 3 yrs and i've had no issues so far.In terms of electric consumption, i cant comment kasi im not very particular about it. Basta alam ko mabilis sya gumawa ng ice and no food spoilage.
bargainsassymom, sa US kasi its easy to return purchases. Stores dont give you a hard time making a return or exchange. Sa atin kelangan mo pa ng attorney.I returned a rice cooker once. Dapat cool to the touch yung body pero umiinit sya. The store wont take my word for it. Tinest pa nila talaga and i had to wait at least 45 mins pa for that... Sa US, i returned a rice cooker also because i didnt cook evenly. I just walked up to the CS and told my case. I got my money back in a snap.Plus 7 days for a return is such a short period. Sa US 30 days usually. Some even 90. So you have time to decide talaga if you're happy with your purchase or not.Sorry if im comparing PHL to the US. I just wish kasi na our stores give customer satisfaction top priority din. cindylulu, nyak! Mali ba recall ko? Hehe... Thanks ha. Sige, we'll take another look at that panasonic.