We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
may nakapag try na ba ng Pokka Lift-Up? grape juice drink with collagen (550mg). Available siya sa S&R for 38 pesos. Any feedbacks? Kakabili ko lang kasi so di ko pa nattry
sis san yung S&R??
im drinking lotte collagen.....k [textspeak!]..parang wala naman ako nakikitang changes
I want to try Fine. tama ba? If I'm planning to use Fine Nutrition's Nano Placenta & Collagen, after I finish the 10 bottles, I can just maintain it with Hyaluron and Collagen?
Pinagmimix ko fine and meiji premium haha kaso pag masyado pala madami collagen mejo tataba mukha kaya pala my face parang maga LOL
Yes sis you can do that. Maintaining with Hyaluron & Collagen everyday plus once or twice a week of Nano Placenta & Collagen.
thanks sis! I've already started with Hyaluron and Collagen last night. Yun Nano, im planning to start it once my tca peel's done para makita ko tlaga effect Sana hiyang din sa kin btw, you're very pretty and you do have nice skin!