watch now

Author Topic: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan  (Read 316462 times)

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2010, 09:48:27 pm »

 Minimize enlarged pores,mas whiter at smooth ang skin ko ,although di ko ito regular ginagawa. For my personal opinion on myself,I take rest or take turns in taking supplements. What I took is the 5000 mg placenta with ceramide. It tasted like apple.I took a month take only,30 ml is equivalent to 1 inject.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2010, 11:35:50 pm »
Tense Up ng Fancl is another liquid collagen.

moi00

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #202 on: March 16, 2010, 01:22:20 pm »
i want to try this kaya lang natatakot ako itry eh. safe ba to? waah.

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #203 on: March 16, 2010, 06:36:38 pm »

 Safe naman because these are supplements not drugs kaya di delikado.Sa akin I bought mine sa Japan.Just try to google sites meron siguro.I am sorry about the pics,di allowed to post by admin.Thanks.

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #204 on: March 17, 2010, 08:57:26 pm »
Supplements like the Hyaluron and Collagen from Fine Japan are quite safe and effective.  BFAD approved pa ito and endorsed by Ms. Cory Quirino.

Matagal na ang FINE even before BFAD.Maganda ang brand na ito although marami pa mas ok na products produced by companies than FINE brand. Like Orihiro company,it has produced so many line of products.Yung collagen ng Orihiro may added ceramide at glucosamine na wala ang FINE.Meiji company also produced lines of products,DHC ,FANCL...

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2010, 05:58:22 am »
seems mas ok ito? Lotte Collagen JAPAN 10000 mg... 10,000mg while the other brands has 5000mg-5200mg only??? any feedback? tia :)

belletee

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2010, 12:11:14 pm »
seems mas ok ito? Lotte Collagen JAPAN 10000 mg... 10,000mg while the other brands has 5000mg-5200mg only??? any feedback? tia :)

Sige try mo sis and give feedback  :)

fem@lenetwork

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2010, 07:07:46 pm »
Sige try mo sis and give feedback  :)


nagtataka nga ako dito,
10,000,
mas marami pero wala masyado gumagamit..
di ata [textspeak!] fish collagen na easier to absorb sa body..

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2010, 07:25:49 pm »
 
 Nag endorse si Ms.Quirino dahil nagtayo sya ng shops ng mga supplements ,I think sa greenhills. Just informing about the FINE brand.I have been telling about brands dahil personally I buy and  in Japan ,they explain things kung ano ano ang maganda.I am just sharing na madami pang ok na brands than FINE as far as I know. Nakadala na rin po ako ng FINE for someone ,I think nandito po sya sa GT rin,but I won't mention her name.Marami po kasi Japan companies of different supplements when I researched products.FYI lang po ang share ko. Ang topic naman po natin ay Hyaluron and Collagen drink from Japan.not exclusive to FINE brand. :)

Let us be open for sharing,opinions so others may know and learn. Choice po ni Ms. Quirino ang mag endorse ng kahit anong brand.
Reputable din ang Meiji,Eisai ,Lotte, just some companies who produced supplements.Meiji is a big company,they produce quality chocolates ,not only supplements. Sample lang po yan na madaming Japan brands.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 07:33:56 pm by beautywhite »

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2010, 09:13:09 pm »
Sige try mo sis and give feedback  :)


can't you read sis? i was asking kung mas ok yung isang brand... i didn't deliver it as I'm saying it ... i was asking for a feedback nga db? tpos you'll tell me to try and give feedback... toinks ???

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2010, 09:15:12 pm »

nagtataka nga ako dito,
10,000,
mas marami pero wala masyado gumagamit..
di ata [textspeak!] fish collagen na easier to absorb sa body..


yes sis... super wondering tlaga ako... bakit kaya? ok naman ang brand na yan eh... i asked a friend from Japan and ok nga daw... hmmm let me check on thae content nga... ;)

fem@lenetwork

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2010, 09:17:11 pm »

yes sis... super wondering tlaga ako... bakit kaya? ok naman ang brand na yan eh... i asked a friend from Japan and ok nga daw... hmmm let me check on thae content nga... ;)


sige sis research research hehe

may nabasa akong blog noon, from someone na di filipino pero asian,
wala daw effect lotte nung natry niya, yung meiji daw meron..


tapos pag sinearch mo lotte collagen sa net wala masyado results unlike meiji,,

pero alam ko talaga na magandang manufacturer lotte,
baka di nga lang sa mga collagen..

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2010, 09:21:21 pm »

 Nag endorse si Ms.Quirino dahil nagtayo sya ng shops ng mga supplements ,I think sa greenhills. Just informing about the FINE brand.I have been telling about brands dahil personally I buy and  in Japan ,they explain things kung ano ano ang maganda.I am just sharing na madami pang ok na brands than FINE as far as I know. Nakadala na rin po ako ng FINE for someone ,I think nandito po sya sa GT rin,but I won't mention her name.Marami po kasi Japan companies of different supplements when I researched products.FYI lang po ang share ko. Ang topic naman po natin ay Hyaluron and Collagen drink from Japan.not exclusive to FINE brand. :)

Let us be open for sharing,opinions so others may know and learn. Choice po ni Ms. Quirino ang mag endorse ng kahit anong brand.
Reputable din ang Meiji,Eisai ,Lotte, just some companies who produced supplements.Meiji is a big company,they produce quality chocolates ,not only supplements. Sample lang po yan na madaming Japan brands.

very well said sis ;) i agree with you :)

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2010, 10:27:05 pm »
 Thanks Sis, for understanding and being open to new things ,I think we should be open in learning and sharing things here lang po.Di naman sinabi di maganda ang FINE.At ang endorsement is something personal at basically some financial involvement. A friend of mine has a Japanese employer,they are into health and wellness products din,nakaka consign ka daw ng products sa shop ni Ms. Cory Quirino,that is what I have learned.So minsan subjective ang endorsement.
  Regarding sa effectiveness,ng napansin ko po sa Filipino market,isang try lang react na po walang effect.Everybody has different body reaction,supplements have nice promises to have a good skin but no promise of miracle.What I mean is we need patience,it takes time to see the effect of supplements.Japanese ,despite of good skin,they take supplements continously.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 01:40:18 pm by beautywhite »

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2010, 10:48:09 pm »
^ another very enlightening message again sis  ;) super true ang mga comments mo... i just don't know why most of us using  these supplements wants an immediate effects... even in skin care naman, i don't think it will make you a shinning glory in just a snap... you really have to invest and maintain... khit nga mga fresh fruits lang gamitin sa skin at kainin... basta continues at matyaga ka ewan ko lang kung walang effects na makita... so I'm so into you sis... I'm getting all your points... thank you for sharing what you know, to us :)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:40:36 pm by ur_prettyprinces »

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2010, 11:41:57 pm »
That's true. It really takes awhile bago makita ang mga benefits ng mga ini intake natin. Collagen, gluta and the likes.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:46:01 pm by greenpease05 »

belletee

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #216 on: March 19, 2010, 06:12:45 am »

nagtataka nga ako dito,
10,000,
mas marami pero wala masyado gumagamit..
di ata [textspeak!] fish collagen na easier to absorb sa body..

baka kasi di siya masyado available sa market

belletee

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #217 on: March 19, 2010, 06:16:13 am »

can't you read sis? i was asking kung mas ok yung isang brand... i didn't deliver it as I'm saying it ... i was asking for a feedback nga db? tpos you'll tell me to try and give feedback... toinks ???

I thought you were asking coz you are planning to take it.  There is nothing wrong with what I said naman.

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #218 on: March 19, 2010, 02:51:48 pm »
Sige try mo sis and give feedback  :)


wag nman po magconclude agad, my post was very clear nman sis, anyhow, lets not make it big na, all i want is a feedback on this 10,000mg drink... was just wondering why it's cheap, not popular, minimal users and yet very high in collagen.... it's made from japan also...  :)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #219 on: March 19, 2010, 08:44:33 pm »
hmmm... super taas naman ata ng 10k sis. ang alam ko lang na maximum that you can take for a collagen is 5k po. Even the powder fine na natake ko dati is only 5k ang max niya. hmmm.... baket kaya siya ganun kataas noh?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close