We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Share ko lang yung na-achieve ko sa shine moist na color. Super happy!!! Di ko ineexpect na magiging hot pink/ fuschia pink sya! I soooo LOOOOVVEEE IT !!! https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/p480x480/1491618_10201846267611967_788317750_n.jpg
Keratin ionic treatment - matigas sya sa hair pag nabanlawan. Frizzy hair ko after ng treatment na to hindi ko sya bet. I think i just fell in love with shinemoist. An ig seller kasi sells organic product which eventually is shinemoist pala. Hahaha kaya ayun sa shinemoist na ko bibili ng iba't ibang shade ng henna.
Bought in cyclamen in Megamall earlier. I had medium ash blonde before my deep red hair 2 weeks ago.. It looked gorge... AT FIRST. Now, it looks faded and not as vibrant. Yung napatungan na blonde highlights they showed up agad. And it's been 2 weeks pa lang ((So someone from an fb group recommended using it to "restore" the color... Ano kaya ang magiging color nya? Natatakot kasi ako baka maging violet naman hahaha Do you have any other tips since I'll be using a shower cap lang? Wala po kasi akong steamer. Thank you!