watch now

Author Topic: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)  (Read 258955 times)

monkeybusiness

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2010, 07:54:23 pm »
shine moist is very affordable.. i like the colorless one.  ;)

bvarsity

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2010, 07:52:05 pm »
shine moist is best to avail right after you get a rebond treatment. of course it's best if a professional administers this but you can make do with at-home efforts as well.

as for hair care in general, i sincerely believe that hair care is an everyday love affair rather than an occasional salon visit to "repair damage" or "rejuvenate lifeless tresses"

spend for your hair. it's one worthwhile investment.

Read my blog about hair care experience here
http://bitchvarsity.com/?p=27

mademoiselle08

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2010, 08:57:05 pm »
ganda effect ng shinemoist pag ni-blow dry :)

punkrockprincess

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2010, 10:55:40 am »
I bought a small tub of Henna Wax Treatment in  Medium Blonde baka I'll just use it if nawala na yung effect ng cellophane na pinagawa ko sa Fix.

reign

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2010, 10:52:55 am »
Yung Shine Mosit and Mondes both for Ionic Keratin treatment ba?sa HBC lang sha available?how often do you use it?sorry mga sis daming questions gusto ko kasi maalagan na yung hair ko kakarebond lang.tia.

Iamros3

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #165 on: December 27, 2010, 08:37:58 am »
Mga sis, di ba pag hindi nagshampoo, greasy/oily ang hair. Kaya ba yun ng conditioner lang?

Iamros3

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2010, 08:41:56 am »
Ok lang ba magshine moist kahit hindi naman damaged ang hair, makikita ba yung shiny effect sa hair? Di naman kasi damaged ang hair ko, tumitikwas lang saka may wave dahil sa kakaponytail. Any suggestions para mawala ang wave and hindi tumikwas? TIA mga sis!

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #167 on: December 27, 2010, 01:55:12 pm »
^Sis i think safe naman siya kahit na hindi damaged ang hair mo :). Baka pwede mo gamitan ng straightening iron yung parts na tumitikwas

punkrockprincess

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2010, 08:11:31 pm »
I just used the cellophane and although I like the color, it easily gets washed away. It only lasted a month. Namamantsahan niya pa yung towel ko.

micci

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2010, 08:25:27 pm »
pwede ba gumamit ng shine moist kung bagong rebond ka?(about 1week old) tia! :)

micrones

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2010, 03:50:37 pm »
Pag nagpapabili ako ng cellophane, laging OOS sa malapit na Hortaleza smin. Kaya hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa nata-try ::)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #171 on: December 29, 2010, 05:46:45 pm »
^^nung nagparebond ako, nag shine moist ako one month after.

lizziebare

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #172 on: December 29, 2010, 09:36:02 pm »
tagal ko ng di nagagamit yung shine moist ko! nakakatamad kasi. inggit ako sa officemate ko, kumakapit talaga at nagtatagal sa kanya yung kulay ng shinemoist while yung saken di man lang mahalata yung color.

Iamros3

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #173 on: December 29, 2010, 09:38:41 pm »
@orangepulp, thank you sis!
anyone here from alabang? san ba meron shine moist dito? Wala kasi sa hortaleza na napagtanungan ko.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2010, 09:55:34 am »
got shine moist from landmark yesterday... costs P250 for 500ml tub :)
http://www.shinemoist.com.hk/keratin.html
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 10:34:58 am by brattinella »

divine_g

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #175 on: January 06, 2011, 01:35:08 pm »
finally have my shine moist stash! dun ako bumili sa may Jade Garden compound, near Greenhills. it's a small store in a residential compound. ang dami nilang shine moist products there. eto ang mga nabili ko:
frizz shine spray P180
curly elastic mousse P180
melaneen treatment shampoo P180
melaneen treatment conditioner P180
VP system hair treatment P60/sachet

sulit na din. pero ang gusto ko talagang mabili eh yung Ultra Resilient Shampoo and Conditioner. for permed hair po kasi yan. mga sisses, meron po ba kayong alam kung san ako puedeng makabili nito?

micci

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #176 on: January 06, 2011, 03:43:22 pm »
^^nung nagparebond ako, nag shine moist ako one month after.
thanks sis,baka mag-henna wax ako this weekend :)

KJyami

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2011, 06:01:14 pm »
I tried shine moist after reading this and it was.. AMAZING!!  ;D
so far, I love it! kahit nahirapan ako mag apply mag-isa (removed mistakes using my toner, was amazed that worked) then finally was done 1 1/2 hour later.

Shiny
Smooth
Soft

3 stuff I really want plus I get that tinted effect. I chose magenta cause they ran out of Chocolate Red. ::)

anyway, after I tried it and was so pleased  ;D I put some on my sister and was quite envious cause hers looked like she put dye one her hair. It was like x2 benefits. ugh.. all cause she has thinner hair strands.

I can't wait to re-apply! after 2 weeks pwede na ba?? and.. can I choose another color when I re-apply??

rainebowbrite

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2011, 07:55:14 am »
malapit lang pala yung jade compound sa akin. Pero I'm not sure where exactly siya. It's not greenhills mall po, sa mga naghahanap. Based sa map, it's near Ortigas and Santolan intersection.

sophisticateacher

  • Guest
Re: SHINE MOIST (Hair Treatment & Care Products)
« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2011, 11:20:52 pm »
I had my hair rebonded last Sunday at Cosmopolitan. They used Shinemoist magenta but I realized I don't like the color. Msyado matingkad na red [textspeak!] I used to have highlights. Il wash my hair this Thurs. qtben and mga sis, Help!                                                                                           Can I buy Shinemoist black and apply it on Thursday? Or should
I wait for the red color to wash off?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close