We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis lolitacocco!Thanks for the input sis!I bought Lactum3+ Vanilla kanina sa grocery. Let's see how it goes. Hindi ko pa nabibigay sa anak ko eh. Where do you put your toddler's milk sis?Sa glass ba?Plastic or breakable glass?Naisip ko rin kasi baka ayaw nya yun lalagyan nung milk kaya ayaw rin uminom.Before kasi nasa-sippy cup sya eh. And then I switched to plastic bottles with straw.I'm thinking of switching to a glass mug na now.And tuwing kelan mo binibigay yun milk nya?Kasabay ng meals or after meals?Thanks sis!
Ayaw ni Krish ng Pediasure and Gain. Ngayon Enfakid A+ milk nya, and super like nya. Bought Appebon din, so far lumakas naman sya kumain.