We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Jeremiah 29:11 For i know the plans i have for you, they are plans for good and not for a disaster. To give you HOPE and FUTURE. For sure sis, lahat tayo meron partner in life. Yung mga tumatanda ng dalaga, choice lang ng iba un kung minsan. Pray for your partner, in HIS TIME everything will be perfect
thanks sis, actually ilan taon ko na din pinagppray yun kay God kaso parang lately lahat ng prayers ko hindi naggrant kaya nauubos ang hope ko.
I just read this somewhere and it really touched me:A Message from God:No man can ever claim you unless he claims you from Me.I reserved a man for you who has My Heart and loves Me more than he will love you.Soon you will know him.I have the perfect time.You're My princess, My daughter.Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from My hand.For I am your Father, the King of Kings.You, My princess, are worth loving and deserves a prince. don't lose hope