watch now

Author Topic: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards  (Read 130721 times)

Nuna

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2011, 08:28:41 am »
Mercury Suki Card
SM Advantage Card
Citimart Valucard
Mom Card
BDO Rewards

and ito nakakatawa, i have yun Distinction na Pink Card ng Victoria Court. hehe! never been there though!

aizeegirl

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2011, 09:46:34 am »
Hi po! May I ask if sulit ba yung Accor card niyo? Or mas ok yung privilege card ng Shang? I'm thinking of getting one kasi. Thanks!


Newbie here :)

mommamymy!

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2011, 04:32:30 pm »
question lang po: how do i renew my SMAC? expired na kasi last march,hindi ko kaagad napa-renew  ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:36:35 pm by mommamymy! »

babymine08

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2011, 09:32:35 pm »
SM Advantage
Laking National
Mercury Drug Suki Card
Aling Puring
Jollibee Card
San Roque Supermarket Card

question lang po: how do i renew my SMAC? expired na kasi last march,hindi ko kaagad napa-renew  ;D

Sis, punta ka lang po sa SM Dept Store, bring your old card and pay P100 for renewal.  Kung 1 month palang expire, you can revive the points, pero flexible naman sila I guess kahit ilang months na basta hindi 1 year expired marerevive pa ang points. :)

chardonnay

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2011, 01:14:08 am »
Wala bang loyalty card ang Robinsons?

Thanks!

Tsinsey

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2011, 07:57:55 pm »
SM Advantage
Abensons
Bench Card

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2011, 12:36:43 am »
I have:

SM Advantage card
Rustan's FSP2 (2nd renewal ko na) ;)
Rustan's Fresh

Shakey's Pizzanatic (is this considered? haha)
Jollibee and Jollibee Red cards
McDonald's card

Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Miles

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2011, 09:03:56 am »
Halos lahat na yata ng establishment meron akong loyalty card. But my often used cards are the following:

Rustan's FSP2 card
Rustan's Discount Card
Shopwise (Love this card as I get free parking when I do grocery at Rustans Makati)
SM Advantage
BDO Reward Diamond
Marks & Spencers
Debenhams
S&R
Fully Booked (I get 10% discount for cash payment)
National Bookstore
Mercury Suki Card
Ayala Malls Acard
Healthy Options Gold card
Robinson's Value Plus
Abensons
Truvalue 

Shangri-La's Golden Circle
Marriott Rewards (Was able to avail of free 3 nights hotel stay during our US trip)
Cathay Pacific's Asia Miles (2 more sectors and I get a round trip Business class ticket to the US or Europe!)
KLM's Flying Blue (2 more sectors and I get a round trip Business class ticket to Europe!)
Delta's SkyMiles (I use the points for our domestic US flights)
Continental's One Pass (A couple hundred more points and I get a free domestic US ticket) 

charmedPrue

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2011, 03:32:56 pm »
^ How did you get the Rustans Discount Card?

happy_pomelo

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2011, 11:13:23 pm »
^^Wow mama squeak!  You must have your travel an accommodations pretty much cut out for you. ;) Di ka na nahihirapan mamili ng mga airlines and travels trying to look for the best deals. :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2012, 07:51:58 pm »
@charmedPrue, when they renewed my first generation FSP (I've been a holder since '98) they also gave me the discount card. I think you have to spend a certain amount at their store per year to qualify for the discount card. As to how much, no idea sorry.

@happy_pomelo, yup pretty much  :) Though I still have to contend with black out dates  :(

happy_pomelo

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2012, 05:25:35 am »
@charmedPrue

When I availed of thef Rustan's discount card (around 2003) least P50k worth of spending was required.  You can collect receiots from various SSi establishments.  And the discount card may be used to avail of 10% discount on regular items (not marked as "X" "C") when paying in cash, 5% for card purchases.

It would be ideal if you have a Citibank Rustan's card, you can avail of 5% rebate for Rustan's and SSI purchases.

@mama squeak

Does your Rustan's blue discount card have an expiry date?  I lost my original card I am not sure if there's an expiry date, when I applied for a replacement card in 2007 meron na and it has to be renewed yearly.


mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2012, 02:17:48 pm »
^Yup, it does have an expiry (annual renewal). I was at Rustan's this morning and I asked the concierge how does one qualify for the discount card. According to them they don't issue them anymore and have stopped since 2005 pa pala. For us with existing discount cards, they will just renew them yearly. So far daw they don't have plans of reviving the discount cards for new applicants.

happy_pomelo

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2012, 03:53:49 pm »
^Thanks for the info. Sulit siya sa SSI merchants, except Marks & Spencer, which is not under SSI. :)

charmedPrue

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2012, 06:24:04 am »
Thanks girls!

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2012, 07:25:01 am »
out of all my membership cards favorite ko yung SM Prestige.. maka SM kasi kami because my mom worked for SM before.. :P chaka kasi malapit sa place namin.. sulit yan for me kasi may sariling pila sa grocery, may lounge, and may discounts..

fave discount ko yung sa the white hat.. i pay for regular but i get the large sized one.. :D

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2012, 10:40:06 pm »
@mama squeak!
nice naman yung Marriott :)

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2012, 03:10:47 pm »
I have:

SM Advantage
Robinsons Value Plus
National Bookstore
Bench Lifestyle
La Senza Prestige
HBC Exclusive
Mercury Suki Card
MedExpress Card
Rose Pharmacy Card

Friends of Tony Roma's
Pizza Hut Palmcard
Shangri-La's Golden Circle
Edsa Shangrila Club Gourmet
ClubHotel
Delta's SkyMiles
Slimmer's World Gold
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 03:26:52 pm by pinkberries »

_sugarnspice_

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2012, 08:34:42 am »
pano ba ang pointing system sa SMAC? 1 point for every 50pesos ba?

caprice

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2012, 01:36:53 pm »
Php50 ba? Hindi ba Php200?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close