watch now

Author Topic: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards  (Read 130730 times)

shopaholic_in_rehab

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 12:24:41 am »
SM advantage

BDO Rewards

Mercury Suki Card

Bistro Group Gold Card ( lifetime membership - 20% discount on all italiannis, outback and fridays )

Rustans Discount Card ( lifetime also - 10% discount on all cash purchases )

clueless

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2009, 12:43:34 am »
^ di na yata tinatanggap yung bistro gold card. i used to have one but i threw it away na.

outback and friday's now each have their own cards.

kryzteta

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2009, 01:26:37 am »
^^I also have the Rustan's Discount Card, have you ever tried using it?  Kase I was told that X items (those with an X after the price on the barcode) are not included , eh lahat naman ng stuff nila X items :( 
Tig isa pa naman kami ni husband nyan, hindi naman namin magamit :(

shopaholic_in_rehab

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2009, 02:14:25 am »
^ di na yata tinatanggap yung bistro gold card. i used to have one but i threw it away na.

outback and friday's now each have their own cards.

ah ok. actually di ko din alam, i used it once lang pero years and years ago pa. di na ulit naulit. i haven't removed it from my wallet eversince since wala naman expiration. now pwede ko na siya tanggalin.

^^I also have the Rustan's Discount Card, have you ever tried using it?  Kase I was told that X items (those with an X after the price on the barcode) are not included , eh lahat naman ng stuff nila X items :( 
Tig isa pa naman kami ni husband nyan, hindi naman namin magamit :(

yes nagamit ko naman siya ilang times din. di ko lang maremember kung ano yung mga nabili ko. Actually for "x", "c" and "s" items din ata hindi siya pwede.  Just the same wala siya expiration kaya i still keep it in my wallet .

Mamita

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 02:23:59 pm »
My cards:

Rustan's FSP
Rustan's Fresh
Bench Lifestyle Card
HBC Exclusive Shoppers Card
Healthy Options
SM Advantage
BDO Rewards
South Supermarket Greencard
ABENSON/WALTERMART/ELECTROWORLD Plus
SHOPWISE
Laking National
Med Express
Mercury Drug Suki Card

What I love most is my Rustan's FSP card. I get rebates and have converted them to items & groceries (when there was no Rustan's Fresh card yet) many times already.

aprilcruise

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 02:26:50 pm »
i only have SM advantage and Mercury Suki Card  ;D

^kaedee^

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 03:30:53 pm »
I have SM advantage and Bench Lifestyle.

I want to have the Prestige Card kaya sa SM talaga ako lagi bumibili. Pag mag grocery, dala ko pa lagi si Green Bag (2 points din yun)   ;)

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 06:46:06 pm »
i have Healthy Options pa nga pala.

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 05:25:39 pm »

yes nagamit ko naman siya ilang times din. di ko lang maremember kung ano yung mga nabili ko. Actually for "x", "c" and "s" items din ata hindi siya pwede.  Just the same wala siya expiration kaya i still keep it in my wallet .

i think the "x", "c" and "s" items are for consignment thats why they cannot give additional discounts

chocolatepink

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 05:50:27 pm »
Bench Lifestyle Card
SM Advantage

vivapinay

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 03:19:25 pm »
I have

SM Advantage
GLobe Platinum
Emilus
Mercury Drug
National Bookstore

cati

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 10:02:25 pm »
accor card
prestige sm advantage card
mercury suki card
rustans card(grocery)

sahjane

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 10:10:27 pm »
sm advantage
mercury drug suki card
shopwise
phzer discount card for norvasc ng dad ko

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 02:27:42 pm »
meron na din pala ang meralco, it is called Liwanag Card..anyone has this?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 06:07:31 pm by kutingpie »

liyapot

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 04:57:21 pm »
i have the ff.
mercury suki card
bayo discount card
bench lifestyle
powerbooks power card
healthy options (that reminds me i need to renew na my card)
rustans fsp
sm advantage
a-card
s&r gold member

redroux

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 06:43:05 pm »
I just got my free items today from the points I redeemed from Abenson a few days ago. I got two (2) 16" Hanabishi Stand Fans, one (1) electric iron, and one (1) big umbrella. ;D

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 06:45:56 pm »
^wow sis, ang galing! ;)

clueless

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2009, 01:28:31 am »
sm prestige advantage
- 20% discount at tgi fridays

promo lang pala yan. had dinner here earlier and the server said wala na daw discount for prestige cardholders.

redroux

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2009, 04:59:37 pm »
^^ yup sis, was so happy nga e ;D

actually, it took me two years to redeem it. I submitted my redemption form 2 years ago pa when my card was nearing expiration but for some reason, the SA who assisted me did not follow it up. Kaya nung napadaan ako sa waltermart last week, tinanong ko and I re-submitted my redemption form. So ayun!

May catch pa nga yan sis, kasi they were persuading me to renew the card and transfer the points daw to the new card. Tapos yung points will be converted to cash rebates that I can use daw when I purchase from them (again!). E nung tinanong ko, 1,400 pesos lang ang conversion sa points ko (I had 14,800+ pts.) tapos nung kinompare ko dun sa value ng mga items sa redemption catalogue, I realized lugi ako sa cash rebate. So sabi ko gusto ko i-redeem ng items at ayaw ko ng cash rebate.

I'm estimating I got almost 4k worth of items from my points. Not bad ;D

pillowski

  • Guest
Re: All about Loyalty/Membership Cards
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2009, 08:29:39 pm »
SM advantage
Mercury Suki Card
BDO Reward plus
Avenson Plus Reward Program
GaddiRewards(gasoline station w/ restaurant in Bulacan)
Mabuhay Jollibee Card
NE(Nueva Ecija) Suki Card

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close