watch now

Author Topic: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)  (Read 335137 times)

Sharm

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #560 on: August 11, 2014, 01:00:26 pm »
I purchased their peeling session at CV worth 10,500 only because they have this promo last month which is 50% off. But instead of getting the face peeling I canceled it because I'm kinda nervous to get one. So I just decided to get their acne management instead. I just want to know anyone had tried their face peeling?

Thanks girls!

zy

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #561 on: August 12, 2014, 06:08:16 am »
^Hi Sis Sharmain  :) I was able to try the face peeling 2 years ago yata at White Plains branch. Okay naman ang kinalabasan lalo na when you use the meds.  :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #562 on: August 30, 2014, 11:27:35 pm »
i went to timog branch awhile ago and had an initial check up with Dra. Mela/Mely? I was advised to do the facial and face peeling and I HAVE NO IDEA how much it would be. I was thinking that it would just go for 10k but when I asked for the bill it was whooping 45,650! I WAS SHOCKED, not really expecting it. That's 3,300 for acne facial, about 20,100 i think for the 3days face&neck peeling and about 22k for the meds. I asked which meds are these and it was a VERY LONG LIST even botox cream is included, I don't know if it should really be that way.. I'll ask my friend tomorrow who goes to Cathy Valencia also..

Btw I only paid for the facial, 3sessions of peeling, papaya soap, acne soap, and vs cream.. Still thinking about the long list of meds.. but I'm desperate to clear up because I'm not satisfied with Nisce anymore.. felt murdered last wednesday.

hay..
all in the name of beauty!

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #563 on: September 10, 2015, 03:22:09 pm »
Good day mga sis! When you say arms peeling separate pa ba ang forearms or full arms na un and included na ang hands? Same with the legs? Sorry i just want to know the breakdown of the prices per area. Kasi there are clinics na when you say arms included na ang hands because small
Area lang naman just want to be clear about this kasi i'm really interested in their peeling. Thanks you! Hope to hear from you soon mga sis! ❤️❤️

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #564 on: February 08, 2016, 08:56:20 am »
reviving this thread. Dream skin care centre. libreng mangarap eh. Tamad lang ako punta Manila just to get their treatment.

I have not tried their treatment but bucketlist ko talaga makapaCV maintenance. Hayy nako magbranch na kayo dito sa Cebu nga!!! pwede ba?? lol (hopefully their receptionists are still reading this)

Anyone who had their treatments recently? So far, lahat ng girls online nakita ko maganda skin and alagang CV sila..

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #565 on: February 14, 2016, 02:27:33 pm »
^ Sis, if you wish to try any of their products they're selling thru online na. Meron na sa website nila.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #566 on: February 14, 2016, 04:51:41 pm »
^ yup sis I saw that. Just dont know if effective ba talaga or how long it lasts. The price kase.. takot ako magonline transaction hahah

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #567 on: February 15, 2016, 12:37:20 pm »
^ Ako nga rin eh.. I wanna try their soap sana for oily skin.

Pndajdns

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #568 on: April 12, 2016, 05:28:57 pm »
I had my face peeling sa timog branch nila nung january. And I can say it's really effective. Super happy ako with results though yeah super expensive. Super maasikaso sila res, denise, pia and yan. madaling kausap and alam mong alam nila ginagawa nila (since nurses palas sila). worth it naman yung binayad ko. Received a lot of compliments. Lahat ng friends ko ni recommended ko to have face peeling din, and one of them is really happy. Tatry pa ng iba. At first medyo worried ako na I might not get satisfied tapos nagbayad pa ko ng 40+ for the peeling and meds, though may reassurance naman sa kanila na gaganda skin ko. Nagtiwala nalang ako. Super pula at first, pero ang ganda ng peeling. Tried cosmelan before from flawless(30k+ pesos din) pero dinaig nya sa peeling. Kapal ng pagbabalat then kita ko na naglighten skin and soft and smooth.  Then 2weeks palang ako nag aapply ng meds feel ko ang ganda ganda ko. hehe. Received praises na nag bloom daw ako. I love their papaya collagen soap. Mahal lang for a soap. Pero mas better pa sa tokyo love soap or ibang premium whitening soap. Selected medicine lang din gamit ko, vita toner, mela c, whitening plus, ra cream, moisturelock, tomato cream, bha, etc and eternal youth cream which is minsan pag super tamad na mag apply, eto nalang ginagamit ko. Super ganda pero suer mahal. Smooth na smooth skin ko pag gising. Next project ko is body peel. Unti untiin ko to. hehe im just sharing how happy I am with cv! Worth it ang pagtitipid.

Btw, tinanong ko bakit ang mahal ng gamot nila, imagine their meds ranges from 800-2000. Sakit sa puso diba. Sabe nung nakausap ko from timog na kasi daw di tinipid yung active ingredient at high grade ingredients daw gamit nila which is from other country pa. Ewan ko lang, pero naniwala naman ako since maganda naman. hehe worth the try mga sis.

cherness

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #569 on: April 18, 2016, 09:35:17 pm »
sis i'm planning to buy yung papaya soap nila nakakaputi ba talaga?

sassa

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #570 on: May 29, 2016, 09:10:25 pm »
I am so tempted to try CV! Nattempt ako mag combi ng Belo and CV. I feel that the ZO Obagi of Belo is not working for my dark acne scars. :(

I have undergone 2 VBeam lasers, 1 picosure and 1 frac Co2 in Belo. I've seen significant impovement in the texture of the skin but the red acne scars are still there! Huhu. I am undergoing Vbeam laser to treat the red marks but it can only be done every 2 to 3 weeks. I asked my derma what other medicines could help my red marks. She told me that the ZO Obagi na daw is their strongest formulation. I don't even notice the whitening of my skin so I am really really tempted to use CV meds. My next Frac C02 is in July pa. I am so tempted to try the rosy peel whitening package coz I am so naiinip na.

sassa

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #571 on: May 31, 2016, 10:22:32 pm »
I gave in to the temptation and walked in sa Makati brach coz its just right across my work place. The staff are very nice and accommodating.

I bought the Rosy White peel package and meds. I have yet to schedule pa the procedure (have to check my leaves) and I am so excited! While waiting for my peeling, I will use some of the medicines na. I have high expectations dun sa Eternal Youth Cream which is priced at 8k for 30g! Its literally a pot of gold!! We'll see and find out.

Anyway.. they have a promo up to 6 months zero interest with BDO and Metrobankcard.

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #572 on: June 02, 2016, 09:21:23 am »
^sassa hi! If you don't mind may I ask how much ang total cost mo for the face treatment? I also want to try their peeling and the meds. Thank you ☺️☺️

sassa

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #573 on: June 03, 2016, 12:22:18 am »
^45k for the package but the consultant gave me a discount so around 40k na lang inclusive of the peel and all the meds which is good for 3 months.

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #574 on: June 03, 2016, 09:00:15 am »
Thank you sis ☺️☺️

miuby90

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #575 on: June 29, 2016, 07:08:54 am »
try ko yung rosy whitening peel nila mamaya^^ so excited..
sana maganda result ..mahal pa naman :D

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #576 on: June 30, 2016, 02:41:20 am »
Oh no. Natetempt ako. I'm saving up for this!! Im really interested sa body peeling nila. Do they have body scrub din kaya?

Ms. ROXY

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #577 on: June 30, 2016, 12:50:08 pm »
@sassa sis have you undergone the rosy whitening peel and used their meds na? how was it? maganda ba kinalabasan? i'm tempted to try it too.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #578 on: June 30, 2016, 08:59:34 pm »
im contemplating if babalik ba ako ng peeling sa kanila kasi ayoko na din bumili ng products.. ang mahal kasi ng maintenance talaga.. sayang lang yung nauna kong purchase kasi.

! usually have super red face pagka-3rd application.. e baka magworry kasi si Hubby (hindi pa nya nakita dati un) kaya nagiisip ako.

miuby90

  • Guest
Re: Cathy Valencia treatments and products(thread II)
« Reply #579 on: July 01, 2016, 07:01:47 am »
second session ko kahapon ng rosy whitening peel nila sobrang hapdi at ang pula ng mukha ko
hindi pa siya masyado nagbabalat pang last session  ko na mamaya, tiis ganda talaga

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close