We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^same here! that's why I started with the soaps lang muna cause that's the only product of theirs na may ingredient's list and available dito. I"m using a lot of brands and baka may bad reaction if I add their creams on top of that. It would really help sana if they disclosed contents, if it really is all organic yung whitening products dba? I'm just really hesitant cause I had a friend in highschool who was using this popular cream then, and she got so fair like 3 shades lighter in 8 weeks. she kept using without knowing na may steroids pala yun kasi the box said "natural" lightener din. when she stopped cause of health concerns, her skin became so blotchy and easily sunburned/hyperpigmented na kaloka. yung belowhite cream nga may steroids but at least they really tell you honestly to just use it for 3 weeks then take a break. pero it's also possible that the employee that someone asked from CV before just didn't know the ingredients list too that's why she just told the client "it's all organic" lol I'm sure if you really ask someone, management maybe? they might tell you kung ano contents napakabizarre na man if they would rather lose a buyer rather than give out the ingredients, and I'd be so scared of buying na din if that were to happen. medyo shady na eh
thanks sophie, order ko nalang siya pagbalik ko manila. nagcheck ako sa healthy option kanina walang aquaphor. so i guess 1 week ko pa gagamitin meds ni cv kasi sunday pko makakauwi. isip ko nga if pwede ba petroleum gamitin? same lang ba yun with aquaphor?
^did you buy other products pa ba aside dun sa meds mo? Ako i bought their hydrawhite lotion for the body naman. Isip ko kasi mamaya hindi pantay sa body yung face. Nag whiten na ba face mo sis? Ako feeling ko in terms of whitening minimal effect lang talaga, that is kung meron man, ang result niya is more on naging glowing and healthy yung face ko.
i was able to buy lipo cav vouchers ng Cathy Valencia.. has anybody tried their lipo cav? effective ba? 6 sessions binili ko... may nabili din ako na 2 sessions ng facial plus RF sa face.haaaayyy.. sana ay hindi ito money wasted.. sana effective..