We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis Do u know where to buy aquaphor here in Manila??? I just got my fractional laser today. The doctor told me to buy this and that but good thing I read your post here and I just signed a waiver.
Just finished with my facial with them kahapon. 2 weeks from my peeling and I'd say I'm satisfied. I want to wait though mga 2-3 more weeks pa to see maximum results. Although I agree with you girls na they really don't check on their patients. No text whatsoever para mangamusta. Yesterday I sent a text message na I'll go there for my facial na, no reply. I went anyway. Na-accommodate naman ako. Si Lani nagprick, si Tina nag remove ng mask. Ayun lang, hopefully they can improve their customer service.
sis how's your FCO2 treatment? is it swollen? can you show a pic how your skin looks like?if you don't mind. I'm actually curious kasi i had FCO2 a week a go in other clinic but I didn't experience any peeling at all kasi.. thanks!
hi girls, just finished the fractional laser from cv today and shocking ang meds! btw, does the dermatologist told u that u should get 3day straight peeling after the last session of fractional laser? this cost 20k for 3 session. i find this very expensive.is this really a must??? please share naman sa mga nakapag fractional co2 laser. Tia :-)
hi sis good to hear started using refiner last tues and medyo nagsting ulit my face. matapang ata talaga siya. nag cut ka na ba sa mga creams na ginagamit mo or ganon parin karami? and 2-3weeks pa ba need natin to wait to see maximum results?
please try healthy options or s&r
Hey sis, It'll be my 2nd day today. No peeling yet, just roughness and sunburned. They told me I have to wait for 4-7 days before peeling eh. I asked my hubby to buy aquaphor in the US. They gave me facial at first, pricking, ( though have facial every month masakit pa din), then they put topical anesthesia for an hour and they told me to take a nap. Golly di ka makarelax because ang ingay. Finally laser na, the doctor was so nice during the procedure. Hindi ako bumili ng products nila because of what I read din. Btw my hubby had a co2 fractional Laser in Costa Rica too couple years ago, they never told him to used any of their products.P.s. I dont know how to post ng pics dito eh
Kim H, yes i bought the meds :-( nagsisi ako na huli ko na na read tong forum! nalungkot nga ako when i read the forum after doing the fractional laser. feeling ko nagsayang lang ako ng money. ayaw ko na nga mag pa peel, ikaw will u get their peeling?
Talaga sis? update me if you have any peeling na. ako now ko lang na notice na may peeling na. Kasi 3rd to 4th day ko rough pa rin whole face ko.5th-7th may mga part na na hindi na rough, natatanggal yung roughness kapag naghihilamos ako. May dots pa rin na natitira pero un-noticeable kasi sobrang fine nung dots. Pero parang di ako satisfied sa results parang di noticeable yung improvement. Pero siguro first session pa lang kasi. Siguro after a couple of sessions ok na. Update me with your progress sis. BTW what pinapatreat mo, acne scars?wrinkles? large pores? Ako kasi acne scars
Sige sis update kita everyday. Right now, 2nd day roughness pa din, lang changes. Sabe nila my changes na daw even 1st session.. hmmm Siguro nga after a couple of session sana my improvement khit 50%. Pinatreat q acne scar and large pores. The doctor gave me a prescription too na u can buy in drugstores for am and pm for acne ata un. Update mo din ako ah
kim H, thanks sa tips! :-) i also bought the 3 session, i go back nga yday to change some meds that i should be using on 4th day onwards for the 3 day peeling that we need after the 3 session of fractional laser but the dr said that its their protocol that if nalabas daw ng pinto nila , bawal na ibalik! sis, hydrocortisone available ba sa mercury? will you get the 3 day peeling pa? si hubby ba nagpa peel pa dati sa costa rica? sorry ah dati ko questions, 1st time ko e.