We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Nakakatuwa naman kayo I'm in a g2g relationship too. And I feel na I'm in my happiest whenever kasama ko sya. Until, my family knew about us. They went great lengths to keep us apart. They took my phone, my money, my internet...they've forced me to resign (my gf was my officemate). And so I'm here, in a house arrest. My girl, feeling helpless, would send me gifts discreetly through my neighbor. She even sent me a usb modem so I can connect, she went as far as getting me a cellphone with an unli plan so I won't have to reload (Well, I don't have means now kasi my family took my wallet, my money). Nadidepress ako sa thought na gumagastos si girl masyado for me, at di ko man lang maireciprocate yun...quirk ko kasi yun. Ayoko ng tanggap lang ng tanggap. Ayun. Yesterday ay pangalawang buwan na nakakulong ako sa bahay. Best friends kami ng mom ko before, so namimiss ko siya. Ayoko na kasing ganito na lang mangyayari, so I talked to her, pero the conversation ended up na pinagpipili nya family ko o si girl. I know, I should be choosing my family over her, pero ang hirap pala nun. Kasi I really don't want to lose her, pati din ng family ko. I stubbornly think there's another way to bridge the gap. I don't know...any suggestions po? I'd appreciate it.. Sorry ang haba! Waaah!
Masakit masabihan ng 'wala ng papatol sayo dahil nagamit na kita, kaya babalik ka din!'