We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
most of the girl-on-girl relationships i know last a long time! Grabe, my friend and her girlfriend, 5 years and counting!! pero its sad because our society doesn't look kindly on relationships like this. I mean, bakit ba? nagmamahalan nga sila eh, why would you stop something true just because they're both women? unfair, kasi they're really really happy tapos around them, people are glaring at them. They don't mind, but i feel angry for them, not just them, but for all the homosexual relationships.
I totally agree with this!! I remember my girlfriend telling me this story on how one of her new colleague (a guy) asked her the question "baket ka pumapatol sa babae e maganda ka naman?" WTF?!! Anong klaseng question yun diba? Is there like a rule of thumb that bans pretty women to fall for someone of their same sex? Gusto ko sugudin ang guy and just beat the hell out of him pero I just told myself na "Inggit lang sya" LOL!! Anyway, what I am trying to say here is, we are into this kind of relationship not because its a fad like some silly hairdo but because we are comfortable with our preference and our sexuality and that we are in love with the person we're with. Who cares if people whisper around you or you guys get the "kadiri naman yan" look if you hold hands in public or you exchange "lingering looks" to each other? If that makes you happy then so be it.
oo sobrang sakit when she cheated on me.sobrang minahal ko siya sabi pa ng tita ko saken ayaw ng father ko sa kanya. pinakilala ko siya sa family ko, sabi pa raw ng papa ko mag-asawa na lang daw ako kesa ganung relationship. nag-end relationship namin kase kahit ano gawin ko hindi maalis sa utak ko yun possibility na she's still cheating on me.
Hello everyone! I am technically new here and I came across this thread while lazing away in the office. Anyway, its good to know that there are tons of people now who are into this kind of relationship and are SO DAMN PROUD OF IT!! I am also into one and my girlfriend and I are pushing into our 13th Year together (12 years and 6 months to be exact). Yahoo!!
13th year together?WOW...saludo ako sainyo ..9 months lang pinakamataal ko na relationship with a girl pero this time im hoping na tumagal kami ng gf ko and hopefully forever na kami...can i ask some advice para mas maging strong relationship namin..now kasi she's in jordan so long distance relationship kami..tnx a lot and godbless [/quoteThanks! I honestly don't know what made us "click" pero I think it would depend on how you two trust each other. Kami kasi (butch ako and super girl sya by the way) hindi kame affected sa mga seeing/chatting/texting with your "Ex" scenario; to the point na I even had the chance to meet 2 of her past girlfriends in a couple of instances and mind you, this aren't only those month-long relationships ha pero they also lasted ng mag tag-2 years each. The reason why I am comfortable seeing and even speaking with them is because my gf assured me na she is contented with me and that wala syang balak sirain lahat ng pinagsamahan namin. I know it is different in your case since you are in a long-distance relationship pero if trust is the basis of your relationship then wala kayong magiging problema. I know there may be times na feeling mo she is fooling around pero kung strong naman and stable ang foundation nyo, communication is always constant, assurance of love is always there then there shouldn't be any reason na masira ang relationship nyo kahet pa nasa ibang country sya, right?
its sad because our society doesn't look kindly on relationships like this. I mean, bakit ba? nagmamahalan nga sila eh, why would you stop something true just because they're both women? unfair, kasi they're really really happy tapos around them, people are glaring at them. They don't mind, but i feel angry for them, not just them, but for all the homosexual relationships.
whoa!... ang gaLing nyo naman... sana kame rin ng babyLove ko umabot ng ganyan katagaL...
i agree with you sis... my group consists of 5 g2g coupLes... when we are aLL together and when we're Like riding on a puv or something, peopLe are Looking at us and some make buLungan pa especiaLLy the much oLder women... pero deadma Lang kame... as Long as we're being decent in pubLic, we don't care about the scrutiny of pubLic eyes...