We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Tried applying for Bizmates but unfortunately, I didn't make the cut. There are alot of reasons daw why I wasn't accepted. Huhu nagapply pa naman akonga extra broadband sa bahay. Sayang!
kapag online work na teaching more on academics ba? or may option din pwede ituro like programming or graphic design?
Damn, fully booked ang Bizmates.. sabi pa naman ng video nga baka may langaw daw kase walang booking dahil newbie..In fairness, first try ko (I opened 11 slots) assuming na I would get at least 20-50% booked, na.book lahat! ermygerd! It's a good problem, but not if it's your first time!! Lalo na if babae ka I think, usually yung mga nakita ko na.sad na walang students is yung mga lalake.. A lot of them prefer women.. And I'm so excited na I finally got my first female student! heeheh