watch now

Author Topic: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking  (Read 195961 times)

IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #240 on: July 21, 2011, 10:17:34 pm »

^ It's not about luck.

:)

kim_trasher07

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #241 on: July 21, 2011, 10:43:32 pm »
isa pang iniisip ko eto.. paano kung di kumita yung nainvite mo sa MLM.. parang ako pa
masisi nila at nagastusan sila tapos walang mangyari.. isa yan sa mga negative feeling ko. kaya
parang nahiya or nadown na ko maginvite..

IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #242 on: July 21, 2011, 10:59:02 pm »

^ Nasa beliefs mo yan.

Rhetorics:

If a school will say, "Papaano kung bumagsak ang students?
kawawa naman, kasalanan pa natin at nagastusan sa tuition."

Schools don't. May bumabagsak, merong hindi.

It's not their job to make every students succeed, that's the
students' responsibility.

Your putting too much responsibility on yourself.

Yes, you should be responsible about every invite you get.

But ultimately, you can't dictate their success.

MLM = 70% commitment + 20% mentor + 10% company.

You're only 20% of the equation. It's still largely their
responsibility.

Same boat: Franchisor: "What if hindi kumita franchisee
ko, sayang naman pera nila na magfranchise."

They don't think this way. They do all they can to make
their partners successful. But ultimately, it's the franchisees'
responsibility.

----

Looking at it differently, who are you inviting anyway?

Are you inviting people with very low self-esteem?

Please don't. Maybe they can be successful, but they
have to fix their self-esteem first, before anything else.

You can tell people that before they join.

Whenever I consider a person if he/she is worth inviting,
I interview him/her if he wants to succeed.

If not, I skip him/her. It's a waste of time.

But if he or she insists, I will tell him/her the problem.

And I won't even accept his/her money even if he/she
pushes me to.

I tell it straight. Self-esteem first.

The rest will be easier if this was fixed. (It can, by
paying forward)

IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #243 on: July 22, 2011, 04:52:11 pm »

^ Tama.

daintrix

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #244 on: July 22, 2011, 05:19:29 pm »
I joine Vmobile last May and I'm happy with outcome.  My uplines are supportive and my downlines have good connections

cheskacruz

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #245 on: July 22, 2011, 11:23:50 pm »
I joine Vmobile last May and I'm happy with outcome.  My uplines are supportive and my downlines have good connections
Na-engganyo na tuloy ako ituloy yung Vmobile...  ;D

IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #246 on: July 23, 2011, 02:05:52 pm »

^ Dapat lang!

Maengganyo sa MLM dahil ok!

At marami pang benefits.

Samin ngayon merong lalabas na ok:

Every 1,000peso grocery, 1pt.

Every 100 pts, ipad2 or lcd 32"....

Hehe... yung mga ibang companies marami ring mga benefits.

Ma nega na yung gustong ma nega. Tsk, kung hindi makita, well,
it's a choice.

But if you see the beauty of it, you're in for a ride!

marsh_candy

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #247 on: July 23, 2011, 04:35:33 pm »
sino taga AIM Global dito? Yun lang MLM ko  ;D

eternalsnow

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #248 on: July 23, 2011, 08:49:03 pm »
member ba ng association ng mga MLM ang UNO?

aplonie

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #249 on: July 23, 2011, 09:05:54 pm »
is load extreme legit? same din ata sya with v-mobile.

kim_trasher07

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #250 on: July 23, 2011, 10:08:29 pm »
un lang.. ang upline ko. pagkajoin ko. nawala na rin na parang bula. :/

IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #251 on: July 23, 2011, 11:38:33 pm »

^ Kahit nawala upline, marami pang ibang upline. Dun ka magpa
mentor. I'm sure they will be glad to help you.


IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2011, 10:00:14 pm »
^ You're trained well.

Tuloy tuloy lang. Remember, the top 10 MLM earners earn more than
most of the CEOs of the Fortune 500 companies, combined.

:)

Good luck!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 10:02:44 pm by IAmMarlo »

girl_speaks

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #253 on: July 25, 2011, 11:34:02 pm »
guys have you heard Infinity Supreme? is this very promising?

IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2011, 01:02:20 am »
online ba yan? no idea. T.T

xprecieux

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #255 on: August 01, 2011, 04:46:24 pm »
I was so skeptic with MLM before, I thought people are just going to take money out from me.

Sometimes, true naman. Kasi there are networkers na [textspeak!] they don't care bsta mag-pay in ka. Ayoko ng gnun. Parang nahaharass ka and then there are some who will force you na magbenta/magsangla, I dont know. I think that's the wrong attitude kung mgnenetwork ka. You have to be concern about the person, not just to yourself. Be a person first, before you talk about business.

I attended NuSkin before and I can say na yun yung eye opener ko. But after that, umalis ako. Student palang ako that time and ang pay in is 100k. Hindi ko kaya. So ngayong graduate na'ko (employee rn to sustain my basic needs) I tried franchising nalang (Victory Franchise), business [textspeak!] ang focus ko, yung networking is a bonus nalang. You have to do it, not just for the money. You do it kasi you want to add value to other people's lives. Mas ok yun. Walang selfishness. Makikita mo, yung mga tao pa yung lalapit sayo. You dont have to have a hard hunting sa mga prospects.

alltruehealth

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2011, 08:34:10 am »

hi peeps!  anyone here who is now connected with USANA Health Sciences?? It's a MLM company which offers super high priced cure-all medicines and which promises a huge amount of money.
I just would like to know if this is a SCAM???


hi crooked_teeth.. I'm just new in USANA and I also had the same doubts when I was invited to do the business. So what I did, I made my own research talaga.. It took me a month or two until I met a group of people whom I believe could really help me do the business.. Any MLM naman, basta you work with a team who are as driven as you to do the business... it won't turn into failure.. but for some who fail, they term it as scam na lang..


But good thing, you can always check USANA's company profile and products naman to know whether it's really a scam or not. All the press releases are found in the website even the research and patented technologies they've put into each product, the awards and accolades are also there. www.usana.com

crooked_teeth

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #257 on: August 08, 2011, 01:23:14 pm »
hello alltruehealth...musta po ang business?  may nakapg-pay-in na po ba na apat dun sa business nyo? ilan nga po ang kelangang i-recruit para maibalik sayo ni USANA ang investment mo?  kc kung sa products mukhang mahihirapan talaga ako mabenta...thanks!  i hope you can help me...

IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2011, 04:32:44 pm »

^ Tiyagain mo munang pag-aralan.

Short cuts kill business.

alltruehealth

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #259 on: August 09, 2011, 08:00:23 am »
hello alltruehealth...musta po ang business?  may nakapg-pay-in na po ba na apat dun sa business nyo? ilan nga po ang kelangang i-recruit para maibalik sayo ni USANA ang investment mo?  kc kung sa products mukhang mahihirapan talaga ako mabenta...thanks!  i hope you can help me...

I agree to Sir IAmMarlo... You really have to study the business first if you really want to succeed in usana or in any mlm for that matter... Kasi, in the end, it's still your business..

One of the main reasons why I joined is because of the products for my parents' health. Product movement keeps me alive in usana, especially that I'm just a newbie.
What I can suggest, study the products and do some research. FDA, ConsumerLab, US Pharmacopeia, NSF, and Nutrisearch have studied our products. These public standards continue to believe in our products. So I'm always proud to share these products and invite new distributors to do the same.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close