watch now

Author Topic: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking  (Read 195849 times)

maitienza

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #180 on: October 09, 2010, 12:02:10 am »
^ agree jmeanangeL. My main business is still direct selling of Mary Kay. I joined Aim because of the slimming capsules and the sublingual glutathione spray -- I felt kasi that those two products compliment my Mary Kay business.

With Aim, focus din ako sa selling ng product. If I get a recruit, swerte. Pero if someone asks me to recruit them, I tell them straight din what to expect. It's not as easy as they will tell you. Trabaho talaga mag-recruit.

kim_trasher07

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2010, 12:27:13 am »
I joined Aim global na. i really want to try C24/7 because of my illness. sana maganda feedback nito sa akin. Natutuwa lang ako sa mga taga aim kasi tulungan talaga sila. 

babyseph

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2010, 08:26:22 pm »
i'm into MLM din... kaka join ko lang with USANA.  same with you guys, maliban sa credibility ng company, product din ang una kong tinitignan....syempre pangalan mo rin ang nakataya pag inoffer mo sa iba yung product di ba... and i like the fact na i can offer the products to my friends and family sa US and Canada na di ako mamromroblema sa shipping :D.  at tama rin na pag magustuhan nila yung product mo sila na mismo ang magtatanong kung paano sumali.  :)

charmed_chic

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2010, 09:10:31 pm »
I think with regards to the business opportunity invitations, I think there is nothing wrong with that. It is just an invitation. It is still up to a person's discretion if sasama or not. Kaya lang, DAPAT when inviting, una pa lang you have to let them know that you are inviting them on a business opportunity of an MLM company and NOT use the pa-mystery effect na kesyo pupunta sa ganito, ganyan! Ako, I invite people on our b.o meetings. I tell them straight away na yun ang pupuntahan nila. I always tell them baka interesado sila. I let them decide if they want to come or not. If they don't want, I always understand.

With regards to the selling part, me too is a user of my own products. I let myself be the testimonial. And before I ask a person if he/she wants to join, I make sure na nakagamit na sila ng kahit isang product na binebenta ko. I make sure that I help them first with regards to their problems. Another thing is that, I always check on them on how are they na.. Kamusta na sakit nila. If ok na ba sila or may nararamdaman pang iba..

Most of all, I let them be. If they want to try the products and join the team, then better. If not, it is alright. I don't force them. If they ask for my advice, I give my piece.

I always keep in mind that the secret in MLM is a good relationship to people.

Also remember that one of MLM's bestfriend is REJECTION. Dapat sa una pa lang, alam mo na ito para maihanda ang sarili mo whenever there are people who will reject your offers. DAPAT alam mo na paano ito lulunukin para makapag-move on..
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 09:30:35 pm by charmed_chic »

IAmMarlo

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2010, 01:22:54 pm »
It's good to hear that most people here are on-track.

There are many ways to do MLM, successfully.

Two of which are: the product entry, or the business entry.

If working ang product entry for you then just do it.

For me I do both, and even if I have been one of the top
earners for my company for more than 2 years now,
ok pa rin ang retail ko, since I believe the products
will make your business last.

Maliban sa personal user ako, natutuwa ako na maraming
mga pumuputi or nawawala ang high blood sa 7.50 na product
namin.

Tip lang: Find ONE activity that is successful, do it again and
again, and then replicate that process to others who are willing
to do it too.

charmed_chic

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2010, 06:27:04 pm »
^I also do both! Both entries are working fine in my team. :)


fidz

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2010, 04:26:29 pm »
MLM was really a NO-NO for me after i have joined alot of networking before. MLM or networking business disappointed me. Not until my friend invited me to one of their presentation. It turned out good naman and positive for me, it gave me the eagerness to join but the sad fact is I cannot afford the cash outlay yet. With the support of my friend, i got in because he noticed that i have the willingness. Now, I am a user of the product and was shocked that i was able to sell immediately to my officemates at the same time.

I am starting to invite friends and peers who would be willing to be part of us. Walang pilitan, they just have to listen and spare ample of their time and let them decide for themselves.

charmed_chic

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #187 on: October 26, 2010, 07:32:18 pm »
^good thing you changed your mind about MLM.

fidz

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #188 on: October 27, 2010, 03:12:17 pm »
yeah.. pero depende sa MLM sis. this one made me convinced. dahil na din siguro sa support ng friend ko.

IVglutathioneseller

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #189 on: October 28, 2010, 10:32:07 pm »
what can u say about USANA? :)

tintin_c17

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #190 on: December 27, 2010, 08:23:04 pm »
hi..anyone heard about QPLUS?

marish

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2011, 05:18:59 pm »
hi guys! pasali... i just joined to aim global, right now i'm still on the process of promoting the product... hindi talaga kilala yung product dito samin. mag one month pa lang naman ako at mejo mahirap or i'm just judging too early. i've tried using their product, yung slim and trim nila, pati lola ko ntry yung alive and maganda nga results... yun yung nag push sakin to join.

sisses, share nyo naman mga experiences nyo about MLM... kung paano kayo naging successful, i'm not looking forward to be a millionaire gusto ko lang ng extra income... well, kung more than extra yung ibibigay why not? lol! ayoko maging nega talaga at ayoko din masayang yung chance habang bata pa ako... i just want to hear some successful stories for me to be inspired...

juicy

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2011, 02:32:22 pm »
anyone heard about vera7?

rHien215

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2011, 03:03:52 pm »
It's good to hear that most people here are on-track.

There are many ways to do MLM, successfully.

Two of which are: the product entry, or the business entry.

If working ang product entry for you then just do it.

For me I do both, and even if I have been one of the top
earners for my company for more than 2 years now,
ok pa rin ang retail ko, since I believe the products
will make your business last.

Maliban sa personal user ako, natutuwa ako na maraming
mga pumuputi or nawawala ang high blood sa 7.50 na product
namin.

Tip lang: Find ONE activity that is successful, do it again and
again, and then replicate that process to others who are willing
to do it too.


i have a question', what networking company k??

charmed_chic

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #194 on: January 30, 2011, 06:07:57 pm »
^how about you sis? are you a member of any networking company?

highcuddle

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #195 on: February 04, 2011, 09:49:22 pm »
I really do believe the process of MLM because I know all people will benefits if you join, and I agree that you must help your downlines as long as MLM business goes on.

I just joined affordable MLM and there has very good products which you can sell to everyone easily.                       

princess_23

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #196 on: February 20, 2011, 07:17:43 pm »
Before I was so negative to networking,MLM's etc...pero this has changed eversince I encountered PWRTXT...With good profit and fast ROI talaga.. maybe it's because kasali na ang load sa needs nga mga tao and it's so easy to market kasi unlimited text to all networks and abroad plus more features pa for only 50php..nagstastart na talaga itong mag-boom ngaun..my couzin even got a new starex as an incentive grabe! :o :o :o

iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2011, 12:52:35 am »
What can you say about dun sa Lean and Fab? Parang naeengganyo akong sumali pero P8900 is not a small amount kaya medyo natatakot din ako. What can you suggest?

sheng_kah

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #198 on: March 05, 2011, 09:22:18 am »
kaka start ko lang ng uniload first week ko palang ^^ and meron na ko na recruit n isang dealer :o.. im so happy since dali ibenta  ;D

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #199 on: March 05, 2011, 09:48:23 am »
How about Mary Kay? Any thoughts?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close