watch now

Author Topic: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking  (Read 195568 times)

the_missus

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 10:08:17 am »
sa kin lang, money that big is not easy to get esp. in just 1 week. what is that investment? this is just me, but I have serious doubts about MLM. 

ms.rain

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 01:21:11 am »
yes, it's possible. but not without a lot of hard work and patience. i personally know a few people who made it big doing MLMs. sobrang sipag nila, grabe. most of them are now enjoying the fruits of their labor. pero tuloy pa rin sila sa mga MLMs nila kahit ang yayaman na nila. :D

i personally joined a few. some did well, continue ko pa rin until now (though hindi na ganun ka-active). some naman are not, so either nagfold up na yung company or matagal ko na rin tinigil. my tip is, if you're going to join an MLM, make sure it's a company wherein first and foremost, you really believe in their products. kasi, ikaw as user, you are the best testimony of the product/company. :)

good luck!

maevhick

  • Guest
Re: Networking (NO ADVERTISEMENTS, NO INVITATION TO JOIN)
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 07:48:45 am »
I'm a member of AMWAY also, 50 years na cla for over 80 countries nationwide. Just joined pa lang last june 3t registration nila. Their products are multivitamins food supplements like nutrilite and some are also homebased and personal care. The nutrilite products are proven effective, in fact its Reader's Digest proven effective food supplement in Asia.
Products are well made from USA. It's a good business. Isipin niu nalang isusugal mo ba ang sarili mo sa 1 year old na company, ciempre dun ka sa proven effective na.

Mga doctors din ang mga partners namin, engineers, cpa's any kind of professions, any kind of background pasok. Basta may drive ka lang kikita ka na. Basta push the products.. and duplicate yourself. Be enthusiastic, be business-minded and you'll see. Me discount ka na sa pagbili mo ng products nila, kikita ka pa sa pagbibinta, me check commission ka pa and differential.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:49:48 pm by FN Administrator »

markylicious

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 05:27:35 am »
Thanks for your opinion. I'll still think about it :)

sarahsensible

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2009, 07:31:14 am »
I remember MLM is a course in US Universities. I think possible talaga basta masipag ka

Danna

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 04:34:22 pm »
Why don't you give it a try gurls? There's nothing to lose...Ako, start ulit sa business ko...Libre naman mga trainings...Basta ingat lang sa pagpili, sa dami ng naglalabasan ngayong MLMs, dapat sigurado tayo sa company, product at mktg plan... :)

mic_parro

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2009, 10:01:28 pm »
you guys might be interested to join pm niyo lang ako meron as low as 600php po

ms.rain

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 05:58:37 pm »
im not sure if it falls under MLM, baka direct selling lang. anyway, i recently joined amway. hindi pa ako start nagbebenta but i really like their products. they encourage people to switch brands. you can easily earn points through your own consumption. :D so far, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, body soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, dishwashing liquid, laundry soap, all-around cleanser, car wash, car wax and several vitamins na na-try and re-order ko from them. i thought super mahal ng amway dati kaya i never tried. pero hindi naman pala. :) buti nalang naging convert ako. hehe! :D the top sales people from taiwan were in town over the long weekend and i was wowed that even people from mindoro, zamboanga etc. took time to come and see them. grabe!

another plus for me is that i can just order through phone, minimum is 1.5k or 2k yata, tapos idedeliver na nila sayo orders mo. may dala sila pangkaskas ng credit card kaya very convenient. :D

certified organic rin mga products nila. another major plus for me. tama na siguro mga commercialized goods for me now. hehe! im planning to give my relatives/friends amway products for xmas para ma-try rin nila. :)

i recently found out also that if you're not satisfied with the product, as long as may 80% pa remaining, pwede isoli. bibihira lang ang ganito ngayon. im glad amway has this, though wala pa naman ako bad experience sa mga nabili ko. :D i remember one online article i read before na one of the things to watch out for in joining these kind of businesses is to check for their satisfaction guaranteed policies. hanapin ko yung article, post ko dito.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 06:02:22 pm by ms.rain »

ragnapotter

  • Guest
Re: Networking (NO ADVERTISEMENTS, NO INVITATION TO JOIN)
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 09:32:27 am »
^^^ No invitation nga po, hehe, Amway is good, actually Amway is the president of Direct Seeling Association Of The Philippines Right Now.

The best way I believe in this present time is to try it out in the direct selling business, although a lot of people will not agree, marami na kasi napaso sa industrya ng direct selling. My tip for you though would be to check out thoroughly the company you plan to invest your hard earned money in. Dont be afraid to attend functions and previews kasi dun nyo makikita at makukuha ang mga info na kailangan nyo. Kung kailangan mag-member bago kayo payagang mag attend ng function, iwan nyo na agad, kasi hookup na yan.

This is the website for the Direct Selling Association of the Philippines http://www.dsap.ph/directory.html if you dont see the company you plan to join in the directory, think again, baka kasi fly by night yan.

xprincess1205

  • Guest
Re: Networking (NO ADVERTISEMENTS, NO INVITATION TO JOIN)
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 07:06:04 pm »
Is it ok to ask your opinion kung ano mas maganda if a friend invite you to a Networking when you set your mind na na ayaw mo sa ganito?

1) Wag mo nang paasahan straight to the point na ayaw mo period.
2) Sumama ka na and give her a fair judgement?

Ayaw ko namn masira ang friendship o iwasan sya sometimes I felt bka kaya nya ako nahanap bka kung sakali d maganda yong networking nya I am the person to let her know na mukhang mali yong pinasukan mo.mahirap naman sabihan mo sya agad o discourage mo ng wala ka pa alam sa invitation nya.

palagay nyo?

markylicious

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 04:07:25 pm »
I did not take the risk.. takot ako eh.. at saka wala akong tyaga :D

ragnapotter

  • Guest
Re: Networking (NO ADVERTISEMENTS, NO INVITATION TO JOIN)
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2009, 11:12:41 am »
Ako madami na akong na encounter na ganyan, super negative and against networking, pero what I found out is ang layo ng info na alam nila from the info that I know. My suggestion is go and attend get the right info first then saka ka mag decide what to say or do to your friend.

smooth skin

  • Guest
Re: Networking (NO ADVERTISEMENTS, NO INVITATION TO JOIN)
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 10:23:24 pm »
Hey thanks sa thread na ito, buti may nag-start ng ganitong thread. Actually legal po ang mga MLM company, nagvavary lang sa compensation na binibigay ng company. Examples are SM Group of Companies, AVON, M&Co., NuSkin Enterprises. Ngvavary lang sa compensation plan. Halos lahat naman ng business ngayon network marketing eh kasi kung wala yun, walang tatangkilik sa produkto mo kasi tao ang number 1 na tatangkilik sa products mo e. Walang iba. Kaya nga Network Marketing, the word itself. Yung iba kasi parang naparanoid na sa word na yun, siguro di niya lang naintindihan mabuti, kasi dapat sa business you sell your value and culture hindi basta kumita ka lang. Kasi kailangan magtulungan. kaya kung nagpaplano kayo na magbusiness, go into it kasi dun nyo makikita kung ano ba talaga ang value nyo as an individual.

shoutingwind

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 05:37:57 pm »
I believe this is a good way to secure your future. Depende sa company din.

courtneylove

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 06:29:24 pm »
ang dami ko nang friends na sumali dito..
nakaka-engganyo talaga pero mas nangingibabaw yung takot ko.
may kakilala akong nakabili ng bmw dahil dito..  8)

shoutingwind

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 06:37:23 pm »
Doubt is a big hindrance talaga sa field na to. Maybe because madaming nagsulputan na pyramiding schemes kaya tuloy pati yung mga legitimate MLM companies nasisira.

Sayang talaga pero magandang opportunity ang MLM because its not just about YOU getting rich, but YOU helping others achieve their dreams as well.

For me talaga, napaka ganda nito coz I don't want to work for the rest of my life. Kahit anong sipag at tiyaga mo sa normal employment, fixed ang salary eh. Sa MLM, the more effort you exert, the more you get compensated. Fair diba?

jaemee_w64

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2009, 08:33:25 am »
There's no harm in trying naman. I just joined one unintentionally. I just resigned from a full time job with Convergys, though I'm earning more than 20k a month plus benefits, I'm getting tired already from working night shift and I just had my 3rd child in Feb (our unica hija) and leaving her everynight just breaks my heart. my kids might grow up not knowing me. working at night and asleep during the day :(  For almost 5 years. It's really stressful... So I searched for an online job so i could work from home and found this site wherein I thought they're looking for virtual assistants but then when I attended the seminar it was for MLM. Though I'm a bit skeptical as well, I took a big leap since the investment is not that big unlike when i joined 1st Q and another pyramiding company 6 years ago where in I spent almost 15k. 9k for 1st q and 6k for the other one(i forgot the company's name) I just remembered it was located in the ground floor of centerpoint bldg in ortigas. And one bad thing about that is that after I signed up with those company, my upline never called me again. I hate them really. the money I used then was the money we got from my mom's funeral thinking it was a great investment. I was wrong. both those company are already closed i believe.

Anyway, pyramiding, networking is different from MLM. Even Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump said that the way to get rich is to start a multi level marketing.
So I placed my doubt behind because I won't get anywhere if I won't try it. no one gets rich not doing anything.
Another thing is that the products are great so I thought we are really in a win/win situation since it's doesn't involve a great deal of money and the company is almost 30 years old and open in 70 countries. and I was right. though I haven't tried selling anything yet or asking people to join, by just using their product for only 5 days (I joined them just 5days ago), me and my husband already got great results. So even If I don't sell it to anybody else, 101% sure I'll but their products. And since I see great results I'm sure that it will be a great market as well. Once people see great results, you don't have to sell them. people will come to you automatically to get more. And another good thing is that my supervisor is really texting or calling me for follow up. or to ask how the product is working for us. They are really helpful so really don't have to exert that great effort. but of course since I want to earn more than 100K a month like most of them, of course I would exert an effort. No one got rich sitting down and doing nothing. Even bill gates worked his way up.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 12:57:13 am by FN Administrator »

shoutingwind

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2009, 02:55:58 pm »
^Yes, one of the points you have to consider before joining a company (MLM) is the company profile. How long have they been operating? Where are they located?

Being "pioneers" won't give you the assurance that you will make money/last long in the business. Most MLM companies fold up after 5 years. You should join a company that has proven track record, it's your business after all. :D

fidz

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2009, 05:50:06 pm »
new and old businesses opt for MLM to get people's attention. they would prefer the chain reaction scheme rather than spending their peso to different networks just to promote their products. word of mouth is one of the best marketing tool to catch attention of the consumers. they would likely proved that the products are proven to be effective. different brands sproutedly manifesting to the market. same effects, same usage, same kind but of different brands.

good for those who earned and sad for thos who did not. MLM would prosper if continuous use of the product, if the market stops using it and another modified products comes out, the first will die soon too.


simpleng_kikay

  • Guest
Re: About MLM, Multi-level marketing or Networking
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2009, 11:45:01 pm »
I don't like MLMs. Direct selling ok lang, pero MLM ayoko. Most of the MLMs kasi na nakikita ko ang focus eh nasa recruitment instead na marketing. Dun nanggagaling ang kita ng mga pioneers. Ibibida sayo lagi kung magkano kinita nila, instead of the products. To sustain yung income ng company, kelangan exponential ang growth, eh imposible naman yun, kaya eventually magco-collapse talaga yan.

As a buyer ayoko rin ng MLM prods. Mas mahal kasi, dahil ilang levels ang commission.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close