We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
It's good to hear that most people here are on-track.There are many ways to do MLM, successfully.Two of which are: the product entry, or the business entry.If working ang product entry for you then just do it.For me I do both, and even if I have been one of the topearners for my company for more than 2 years now,ok pa rin ang retail ko, since I believe the products will make your business last.Maliban sa personal user ako, natutuwa ako na maramingmga pumuputi or nawawala ang high blood sa 7.50 na productnamin.Tip lang: Find ONE activity that is successful, do it again and again, and then replicate that process to others who are willingto do it too.