watch now

Author Topic: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2  (Read 356578 times)

jelly

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2009, 08:35:00 pm »
i take fern c, folic acid,calcium and fish liver oil..

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2009, 02:34:18 pm »
na-try nyo na Pharex B complex? the Vit. B kasi in Healthy Options is a bit pricey so we're eyeing on trying Pharex.

Stellar27

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2009, 02:17:38 am »
Caltrate
One a day for Women
Vit E from Healthy Options (inuubos ko na lang)
Puritan's Pride GSE

happy_content

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2009, 02:58:40 am »

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2009, 09:48:45 pm »
is vitamin b-complex for boosting appetite??

and how much nga yung sa healthy option ?

is this yung B-12? my sister's taking it... i think nasa P500 more or less yung 1 bottle.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2009, 09:52:50 pm »
I'm planning to take Calcium supplements (Caltrate), when is the best time to drink it? Morning ba?

I'm also taking the ff. sa morning-- Multivitamins, Wheatgrass capsule, Fern-C... ok lang kaya isabay yung Caltrate if ever?

runaway_bridesmaid

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2009, 03:58:27 pm »
vit c generic
myra e 400

im planning to add folic acid, preparing for pregnancy, hehe!

niki_migs

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2009, 04:07:37 pm »
conzace and equate vitamin

clermont

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2009, 07:40:55 pm »
Enervon HP
Vitamin C (Rhea-Generic)
One A Day® Women's (Recommended by my OB)


2 things na concern ko that's why I drink these:
Energy and Aging

I'm 25 pero as I can see with my mom, vit.c and good supplement really delay aging and maintain good skin. I used to drink Sustagen Premium pero super mahal so I changed to Enervon, kasing effected.

jamboo

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2009, 01:55:39 am »
for weight loss and hold on appetite, Frontrow L-Carnitine capsules, 3 tabs/day (after meal)

Before going to bed:
vitamin e - Exact is by far the BEST brand I'VE TRIED. I look fresh with this one and skin/hair are obviously healthy
Fern-C

After lunch:
vitamin B - Exact brand also

I also take grape seed extract. actually, i alternate vit C/E and GSE. After i consume a bottle Vit C/E, I take GSE naman and vice versa

runaway_bridesmaid

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2009, 10:56:37 am »
^sis saan po nakakabili ng Extract and how much, thanks!

jamboo

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2009, 02:25:26 am »
^sis saan po nakakabili ng Extract and how much, thanks!

pinapa bili ko lang sa papa ko, sa loblaws supermarket, canada, 6.99 - 8.99CDN. nag search ako ng local sellers nito pero wala akong nakita. ganda to sis, better than kirkland, myra, squibb.. eto fresh talaga ang aura ko kahit onting sleep lang. yung ibang vits din ng Exact like vit b, effective din. meron din silang 'stress b-vitamin with iron', okay din yun, pampalakas ng resistensya. yung kuya ko nga, nag te take din ng vit e. gumanda skin niya since :)

trizhee

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2010, 12:43:34 pm »
sisses ano ba maganda pero murang brand ng vitamin e?

raspberry

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2010, 06:56:32 pm »
Centrum
Vit C
Omega 3

plumstrands

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2010, 12:54:32 am »
Vitamin C
Wheatgrass
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B6
Vitamin E
Calcium
Omega 3/6/9
CoQ10
Evening Primrose Oil

plumstrands

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2010, 01:03:39 am »
How much po mag pa member sa USANA? I'm very interested in their supplements. My mom said 99.9% potency daw and better than Douglas Labs.

em.em

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2010, 01:45:16 pm »
san nakakabili ng fern-c? meron ba nito sa watsons and mercury drug stores?

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2010, 09:47:27 pm »
^ Walang Fern C sa mercury drug. Not sure though sa Watson's. Although may nakikita ako sa mga mini drug retailers/kiosks sa malls (yung mga nagbebenta ng tingi-tinging US vitamins and supplements). I get my fern C from my classmate. Hehe

soothing_diana

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2010, 09:21:35 pm »
Madami, pero lahat yan approved ng doctor ko, who happens to be my BF  ;D

Morning : L-Carnitine, Psyllium Husk tablet, Calcium Ascorbate (a non-acidic vitamin c which is better than sodium ascorbate).

Afternoon: L-Carnitine, Coenzyme Q-10.

Evening: Natural Vitamin E, Resveratrol.

hi girl!! san mo napurchase mga vits mo? :D

girl_interrupted

  • Guest
Re: Everyday Vitamins & Supplements Part 2
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2010, 08:12:50 am »
I'm only taking Healthy Options' Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc na vitamins.

Btw, I heard that taking in multivitamins can make you have a hearty appetite. Kaya raw nakakataba mag-multi vits ???

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close