We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I can't post na sa first thread, so maybe lock na yata kasi 40 pages na. Ask ko lang, in taking vitamins & supplements, should I consult a doctor first, or magpablood test muna, or I can take start taking whatever I want? Kasi recently I had my blood tested. Tapos kulang ako ng WBC and mababa RBC counts ko. I researched sa net I should take Vit C to increase WBC and Iron to increase RBC. Is it safer pa rin ba to consult a doctor first or I can automatically take those na? Also, I plan to take calcium and omega 3 vit. Kaso I already news that too much vit or supplements can damage organs. So medyo naguguluhan ako. Kung may similar thread, paki-erase na lang ito. Thank you.
^safe naman magtake ng vitamins everyday, basta tamang dosage. how do u feel now, hindi ka na ba nahihilo?