watch now

Author Topic: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?  (Read 93574 times)

cinnamongirl

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2010, 01:27:30 pm »
Yeah! Have to carry one as much as I could, you may never know when the bored/idle moment hit you---and a book (esp. novel) immediately take minutes away.

Usually read over traveling time to work.

:)

pandaching92000

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2010, 01:37:41 pm »
Yup, minsan i carry a book. Ang dinadala k yung 2010 Kids Almanac.

liyapot

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2010, 06:19:10 pm »
yes, meron din ako.. i read during my commute..especially pag nag aantay mapuno ang service.
sometimes during lunch break nagbabasa din ako

katie_21

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2010, 02:38:01 pm »
Yeah! I carry a book as much as I could.

health.gal

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2010, 08:36:20 pm »
yes, i always carry at least 1 book. it keeps me company during unexpected times of boredom

divine dreamer

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2010, 09:34:00 pm »
yes :) i devour books as fast as i can.. ;p lol.. i'm not very patient when it comes to waiting what will happen next so i take my read everywhere.. :p

sweetie024

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #186 on: August 08, 2010, 03:30:40 am »
Yes! I always pack one in my bag. I work for a call center, so when we don't have calls, I catch up on my reading. :D

_lavinia_

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2010, 05:52:10 pm »
yes, I always carry a book with me on my way to the office and that is the reason why I end up buying bags big and sturdy enough to carry even the hard bound ones

lilmissprettydiva

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2010, 01:33:33 pm »
Yes, especially if I'm going to school or waiting my turn during my hospital check ups. I get easily bored so I like bringing books anywhere to read especially pag naghihintay

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2010, 04:55:13 pm »
not anymore.. may IPAD na ko eh..   hehe   though my library isn't as huge as yours  HEATHERETTE.

maitienza

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2010, 04:58:09 pm »
Yes! I carry books in my bag and I really think it's a good habit because you'll never know when you will have to wait alone! :)

The book I have in my bag right now is Ivanka Trumps "The Trump Card"

It's about how women should carry themselves in the work place and use their "winning hand" to the best of their ability! It's an inspiring book for those who are entering the workforce or setting out on their own.

benchingko

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2010, 08:03:28 pm »
Yes, especially when I run errands that involves queueing.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2010, 08:11:50 pm »
^^Haha dadami din yang sa Kindle mo :) Di maiiwasan mag-collect.

I don't carry books anymore. Dala ko na si Nook ko. I have a little over 600 ebooks. Pero I still buy books, masarap pa rin mag-collect eh.

chocolicious

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2010, 08:56:04 pm »
i do as well. but now i've ordered the kindle 3 so i guess my books will be sitting in my shelves na when it arrives. glad too na gagaang na ang bag ko eventhough i'll be carrying hundreds of books with me na wherever i go! :)

maitienza

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2010, 09:32:38 pm »
Yes, I agree. Even though I do e-books and audiobooks, there's still nothing like a physical paperback or hardbound book. Plus, a real book is still healthier on the eyes than an e-book.

goddessella

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2010, 10:45:05 pm »
i don't carry books anymore bec of the ipad and now the KINDLE! lol (ayv premature pala yung post ko. imma receive the kindle pa lang tomorrow. LOL)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #196 on: September 11, 2010, 11:05:16 pm »
aside from school books i always carry my the catcher in the rye and now kasama sa bag ko ang american gods. :)

goddessella

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #197 on: September 12, 2010, 12:44:10 am »
okay totoo na to. :D
I used to but I don't anymore, because of the kindle. :D i only have a little over 300 stored on my kindle now but i have thousands of ebooks in my HD. i plan to transfer them all pero saka na. hassle mag convert. :D

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2010, 10:11:04 pm »
only if I'm going to a salon, out of town trips, or occassions where I know I won't be interacting much with people

katkat

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2010, 12:27:29 am »
type ko to and i do this sometimes, kaso nada-damage minsan yung corner ng book cover, lalo na pag paperback...  :( ayaw ko naman balutin ng plastic cover hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close