watch now

Author Topic: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?  (Read 93601 times)

nainaj

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #160 on: April 02, 2010, 11:12:17 pm »
pag sa tingin ko madugong paghihintay ang gagawin ko i do carry a book pero kung hindi naman,hindi na lang..

most of the time naman kasi before sleeping ako nagbabasa.  :D

smartychic

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2010, 04:32:09 am »
I never read another book while I'm still not done with the previous one,
I always find it better to be imagined if you will have your mind focused into it. I know I might be wrong, but this goes perfectly well with me. Books are my bestfriends. :) lol. When I day dream, My imagination is very very active. It makes me feel like I'm a part of the story. I love reading to the point that my mom has to convince me to go out with my friends than lock myself in my bedroom and read all day.

and the best thing is, I NEVER CHOOSE GENRES. every genre is a masterpiece in my wide imagination.

much love  :)

patchuchai

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2010, 09:35:00 am »
yes, i do have one

anne29

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2010, 11:47:55 am »
I currently reading the Host by Stephanie Meyer, and I always carry it with me, kaso mabilis lang naman ako makatapos ng books, pag wala pang bago binabalikan ko [textspeak!] mga previously read and enjoyed books ko!

purple_lady29

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2010, 07:29:37 am »
Only when I travel, say for a long vacation at the beach or somewhere else that's kinda isolated and would be good to read coz it's quiet =)

liyapot

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2010, 02:41:49 pm »
pag may madugong hintayan din or sometimes pag may current book ako na binabasa and di ko mabitawan so any chance i get i sneak a peek.. minsan pag lunch break i read while having lunch at my desk

em.em

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2010, 04:00:15 pm »
yes. all the time.  :D

Chinita Princess

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2010, 05:32:41 pm »
yes. hehe. Kahit nagagalit na si hubby-to-be.
Every morning pag pasok sa office, nagbabasa ako sa MRT   :P
para di masyado ma bore sa biyahe.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #168 on: April 24, 2010, 05:23:47 pm »
I have 2 on my bag now. Kahit mabigat na bag ko tinitiis ko nalang.

madam cruella

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #169 on: April 24, 2010, 05:25:25 pm »
yes.  have 1 right now.  hardbound pa. :)

vivz

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2010, 07:39:12 pm »
i have THE BRONTE PROJECT by Jennifer Vandever. It has lots of quotes from Charlotte Bronte's lost letters and its funny. LOL. Imagine your fiance breaking up with you a week before your wedding. Talk about nightmare. LOL. :)

bought on BOOKSALE for Php 45.00. affordable. :)

goddessella

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2010, 03:22:42 pm »
yep. usually display lang sa bag ko, especially when i have my mini netbook with me since i carry a TON of ebooks on my netbook. i have about 4gig's worth of ebooks

kneekee

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #172 on: May 08, 2010, 07:45:25 pm »
If I'm very eager to finish the book that I'm reading, I bring it along with me. Kaya pag madami kong good reads, laging may dala kong book sa bag ko wherever I go. :D

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2010, 02:18:37 pm »
as always, even though its hard bound,,

piglet24

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2010, 08:56:55 pm »
it depends kung saan ako pupunta, like if i'm going to visit the dentist or the doctor, i usually bring one. pero kung short errand lang ang labas ko di na ako nagdadala.

elfie

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2010, 07:11:58 pm »
yes, every day. :) kaya nga malaki mga bag ko. :)

gitee

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2010, 11:03:30 am »
yes.. right now dala ko sa bag is Geronimo Stilton.. hehe.. :) kakatuwa basahin ..

anir

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2010, 02:14:48 pm »
yep! The alchemist... read it so many times... i wanna go deeper with the hidden thought / ideas in it...

italiandoll

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2010, 03:11:16 pm »
yup I always have a book with me everyday, sometimes I carry a canvas bag for my book, umbrella and slippers (to change into when I have to wear sky-high heels)  bigat kasi minsan hindi kasya sa bag ko pag HB yung book :)

lclanzaderas

  • Guest
Re: Do you carry book(s) in your bag?
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2010, 10:25:12 am »
yes. i read during travel to and from work everyday.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close