Author Topic: do you read your hubby's text messages?  (Read 152751 times)

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #580 on: August 19, 2014, 02:40:11 pm »
Minsan lang talaga. But I have access to his phone and all his accounts from email, online banking and even his gaming accounts (dota, Wow, etc). LOL!

eleine26

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #581 on: August 19, 2014, 09:23:50 pm »
minsan. hehe. out of curioisty lang kung ano meron sa phone niya.

Diane

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #582 on: August 20, 2014, 07:26:49 am »
YES i am. that's when i knew na hinihingian pa din sya ng pera ng step sister nyang parasite!

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #583 on: August 20, 2014, 07:49:42 am »
hindi, no
wala naman interesting doon at saka he'll just tell me if there's anything worth mentioning or discussing.



mjp

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #584 on: August 21, 2014, 09:35:43 pm »
Yes, minsan kapag Wala ako magawa. I know the password, even our 5year old knows.

itsnikimendoza

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #585 on: August 28, 2014, 05:43:46 pm »
yes. I know the thing about privacy and all pero I think sanay na si hubby makitang tinitignan ko phone nia. :) hehe =P

eilin0823

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #586 on: September 18, 2014, 10:26:42 am »
ofcourse..ang kay pedro ay kay pedro at ang kay juan ay pedro padin..wahahahaha  ;D

zira

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #587 on: September 18, 2014, 04:55:45 pm »
yes from time to time. he knows and allows me to do it. just reading random messages for 1-3 mins then enough na.

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #588 on: September 18, 2014, 11:46:46 pm »
Yes but I'm not the type who scrutinize each and every text messages and phone calls in his cellphone. Minsan pinapabasa nya pa sakin yung mga messages especially if its highly important. Never naman naging issue samin ang mga text messages and ayoko rin yung feeling nya eh sinasakal ko saya sa mga phone messages and calls nya.

ziontrec

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #589 on: September 19, 2014, 12:18:34 am »
do you allow your hubby to read through your messages and fb as well?

sakin kasi its ok with me if she'd check my message or FB.

pero [textspeak!] ayaw nya and it will just often lead to arguments if i insisted.  :(

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #590 on: September 19, 2014, 12:40:19 am »
Dati totally no, pero nung may mga kaduda-dudang habit siya (eg. laging dala ang phone, laging nag ccharge, whereas dati hindi naman etc) nag start na ako to ALWAYS check. Alam naman nya na I'm checking kasi vinoice out ko [textspeak!] doubts ko re-kaduda dudang acts

Angelite

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #591 on: May 09, 2015, 10:38:27 pm »
I don't read kasi I trust him. Although if I want to pwede kasi I know his celfone passcode and okay lang din sa kanya.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #592 on: May 10, 2015, 12:58:37 am »
Phones - Yes
E-mail  - If I want to

I know he is not hiding anything kasi his phones are just out in the open for me to read.  Para din I know kung anong issues sa family nila kasi he is not much of a conversationalist.

hayne22

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #593 on: May 10, 2015, 01:29:00 am »
Yes, nakakalat lang mobile namin sa house and pag naliligo or doing something ang isa  sa amin we ask na paki basa yung message. No biggie sa amin yung mag basa ng mga message. Mas alam ko pa nga pw nya sa emails nya :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #594 on: May 10, 2015, 04:20:56 am »
Yes, pero palihim. Lol dati kasi wala akong pakialam kasi tiwala ako, yun pala may katextmate na.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #595 on: May 11, 2015, 02:40:11 am »
Yes, I even read it out loud to him when he's driving or busy with something.
Checking for something? Only when I feel like it, which is rarely hehe.

lisse

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #596 on: May 11, 2015, 04:02:08 am »
Never - until my ex gave me LOTS of reasons to doubt him. I saw lots of red flags: cellphone is always on silent and vibrate, takes it with him even sa toilet, lagi nasa ilalaim ng pillow niya when we go to sleep, suddenly merong passcode na.
And I'm glad I checked his messages. Tagal na pala akong niloloko.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #597 on: May 11, 2015, 06:49:34 am »
Yes haha :D

Obachan

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #598 on: May 11, 2015, 09:32:31 am »
No.

It's may way of saying "I am respecting you and I am trusting you".
Kahit naka-kalat or iniiwan or naiwan nya celphone nya, never did I read his messages.
Katwiran ko sa sarili ko, if meron syang tinatago or what, its none my business.
Which I got the same respect as well, (reciprocal) never my hubby read my messages also unless I asked him to do it kasi me ginagawa ako.

Janelc

  • Guest
Re: do you read your hubby's text messages?
« Reply #599 on: May 12, 2015, 06:43:14 am »
Yes and he lets me nag cheat kasi siya before I guess it is his way of telling me na "wala akong tinatago sayo"

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close