watch now

Author Topic: If you could trade faces with any celebrity, whose face would you like to have?  (Read 153524 times)

lookatme

  • Guest
Jodi Sta. Maria
Emma Watson

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Additional to my previous post that I want to trade....

Emma Watson
Zhang Ziyi
Katie Holmes
Missy Franklin - USA Olympian swimmer.
Gaby Dela Merced

Kapag male version naman na celebrities or sports personalities

International
Justin Timberlake
Tom Cruise
Chris Evans
Macauley Culkin

Swimmer
Lazslo Cseh

Local
Joseph Marco
Xian Lim
Robi Domingo 

tomatostellar

  • Guest
pagandahan ng girl crush dito ah =p
I already answered here pero naadik lang ako ngayon kay MIRANDA KERR

hedonista

  • Guest
Eva Langoria

yoonhye

  • Guest
Yoon Eun Hye and Judy Ann Santos

pretty empress

  • Guest
jessie mendiola.. Angelic face..

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
MIRANDA KERR. Grabe. Kung ganito ang mukha ko hindi na ako aalis sa harap ng salamin. LOL

Miss Charcoal

  • Guest
blake lively
leighton meester
georgina wilson
carmina villaroel

nessy

  • Guest
anne curtis
angelica panganiban
anne hathaway
audrey hepburn

Pansin ko, puro nag-start sa A ang mga name mila. :D

abbykulet

  • Guest
Candice Swanepoel. hehe

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Grace Kelly, audrey hepburn, catherine zeta jones, demi moore and jeong yumi

france0220325143

  • Guest
kahit kay kristine hermosa na lang, ok na sa akin... :)

mariacadie

  • Guest
i dont know but I love the face of ayen munji - laurel

butterfly20

  • Guest
KRISTIN KREUK! sarap titigan ang mukha. hindi nakakasawa.

Local- Marian Rivera. very charming ang fezlak

enilec

  • Guest
Erika Sawajiri, Natalie Portman, Audrey Hepburn! I like petite, youthful, beautiful girls :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Definitely Alodia Gosiengfiao with all the layers of make-up and enhancements. ♥

Also Aragaki Yui, Sawajiri Erika, and Kitagawa Keiko. :)

For a Western look, I'd go for Leighton Meester.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Definitely Kato Rosa and Ohgo Suzuka if you're talking about Japanese actresses. I so love their beauty because they still look younger than their actual age. Look at the CLAMP Manga-ka team, they really look younger than their mid- to late forties. Also, if you were to ask me, Kato Rosa equates Song Hye-kyo and Kristine Hermosa, when it comes to the most perfect-looking female in the Japanese show business industry (speaking of halfie). Full-blooded Japanese, I'd choose Nakama Yukie.

shanghai baby

  • Guest
Heidi Klum

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Camilla Belle

Escapaira

  • Guest
Angelina Jolie  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close