We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi girls, di ko sure if you have read my previous post before. But I have a software that converts pictures to patterns. Just let me know if you want to have something converted. PDF file na sya kapag natapos and I can sent it through email. This is free, I got it for free din naman kasi. I'm currently doing Van Gogh's Cafe Terrace at Night.
It's in Cluster Bldg II, Tutuban Center Mall. Actually you don't need to go inside the mall. Nasa labas lang po siya, along other shops sa gilid. And yes, they have everything you need for cross stitiching.