We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
di ako naniniwala sa ligawan masyado. puro kasi di ko gusto nanliligaw sakin eh. hehe..tsaka syempre madalas best foot forward yan.
Sis maiba naman im a guy in that situation now. Tell me kung sa tingin nyo im sincere sa nililigawan ko ngayon.1. I always bring her home.2. I always believe sa saying na " the best way to a womans heart is through her stomach", so basically we always go out and eat.3. I always call her.4. I have asked her for one big date in a plush hotel, and she agreed.5. I have given her bouquet of flower a couple of times.The question is kung kayo po ang girl, u think am i sincere enough and therefore pwede nyang gawing "the man"?Kung ang babae ba papayag sa lahat ng points na binanggit ko, that mean she feels the same dun sa nanliligaw sa kanya? Ano ba talaga ang capabilities ng babae to know if shes just playing with her suitors or seriously considering him as her bf?Please enlighten kaming mga lalaki. Tanks po.
he gives you his time, making way just to be with you. wants to see you from time to time and checks on you if your ok. treat you nicely and most of all visit you at home and willing to see your parents to ask for permission to court you.