watch now

Author Topic: All about eyeshadows  (Read 152273 times)

kyrie26

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #480 on: November 22, 2013, 01:37:07 am »
Does anyone know if InglotPH (Glorietta5) is going to be hugely discounted on their opening day/s? I'm torn kasi. should I wait for BlackFriday and order from the US in case they have 15% off, or should I wait for InglotPH's opening (Nov30)? Which kaya would be the better deal? I don't mind the waiting time if galing pa sa US ang order. Pero kung same price or less than P500 ang difference ng bills ko, then ditto na ko sa local store bibili. I plan to get the 20pan freedom palette with 20 rainbow palettes.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #481 on: November 22, 2013, 02:35:34 am »
^^ sis che, super nice si chanel, yun ngayon gamit ko everyday. ang kulang lang sa kanya ay
highlighter which i don't mind kasi meron naman sa ibang palettes ko. pero super happy talaga
ako sa shades at textures pati sa size. yun gamit ko everyday ngayon. he!he!
Speaking of Inglot, they have a huge selection/ free standing store sa Bloomingdales sa LA.
pero nalakihan ako sa size ng e/s kaya pass na lang ako. he!he!

coyenho

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #482 on: November 22, 2013, 11:48:37 pm »
mga sis anong brand ang may matte eye shadow? need pang contour ng nose eh. any suggestions?? im a beginner so practice ako hehe..cheap-pricey range.. thanks

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #483 on: November 23, 2013, 02:12:59 am »
ok din ba ang elf eyeshadow?

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #484 on: November 23, 2013, 08:45:37 am »
^^ sis ali, good buy yan kapag gamit na gamit mo. Wag ka nang bumili ng iba! Hahaha. Kumusta ang finish? Shimmery ba or may matte din?

Ako pahinga na muna sa pagbili ng e/s palettes. Aside kasi from Lorac pro, i also love Guerlain Les Fauves 4-color palette. So may pantravel na rin ako. ;)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #485 on: November 23, 2013, 09:47:53 am »
^ganda rin ng size pala ni bare minerals power neutrals.ok pang travel! : )
oks sis ang finish nya. may shimmers actually yung 5 shades nung chanel charmin pero not
over the top. super subtle! kaya nga current fave ko sya! : )

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #486 on: February 07, 2014, 03:25:54 pm »
I swear by my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, only because I'm not big on colorful shadows. I'm more of a neutral kind of girl.

On a cheaper note, I also have a 100-Eyeshadow Palette from ELF. Some of the colors are very pigmented, others are chalky and have terrible fallout. Hit-and-miss.

As for eyeshadow singles, I found that San San makes great eyeshadows. I got neutral ones and so far I tend to reach for them a lot, even when I have events to go to.

I just use an ELF primer for my eyelids.

pilates

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #487 on: March 21, 2014, 07:06:49 pm »
Mga sis anung magandang everyday peach eyeshadow would u recommend like dito sa ginamit ni michelle phan? Thanks! http://michellephanmakeuptutorial.blogspot.com/2010/10/michelle-phan-brighter-larger-looking.html?m=1

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #488 on: March 21, 2014, 07:10:59 pm »
Naked 3 is by far my favorite by UD. I also have Naked basics. Not a big fan of colorful eyeshadows!

pilates

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #489 on: March 31, 2014, 02:10:23 pm »
Where can u buy naked palette here sa pinas? Meron ba sa mall?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #490 on: March 31, 2014, 10:29:14 pm »
^
None. Online lang talaga.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #491 on: April 01, 2014, 02:42:17 pm »
in fairness nagagamit ko rin si thebalm bahama mama and bettyloumanizer on my eyes. :) i just put mac paint pot underneath para long lasting. perfect with mac ruby woo lippie look!

cinnamonmon

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #492 on: April 24, 2014, 06:36:23 pm »
Fanny Serrano single eyeshadows= ;D. Super pigmented and sleek looking. My favorite is cinnamon mousse and its great for contouring. Neglected na si Bahama mama because of this. Its only 150 per pan super cheat for its quality. It reminds me of makeover and inglot eyeshadows.

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #493 on: June 16, 2014, 12:16:56 am »
Revlon Photoready eyeshadow palettes are awesome and very underrated. They're so pigmented, smooth and buttery. I use it more than my Urban Decay palette now because it's portable and has everything I need for a day-to-night look. I have the one with brown, beige and black colors. It's called Graffiti i think.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #494 on: June 27, 2014, 02:01:06 am »
Help! Urban decay naked 3 or lorac pro?...

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2014, 03:34:12 am »
eyeing Viseart ES palette especially the neutral matte. is it good? want sana both for pro and personal use. still looking for the perfect matte es palette kasi.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #496 on: June 28, 2014, 02:56:33 pm »
^ yes, it's good. Texture is actually better than UD but the palette that i got is on the lighter shade of the e/s neutral spectrum (06),
Dapat pala 05 kinuha ko. But will be buying again on tne last quarter.
Check mo na lang sis yung mga online reviews but palette with darker or deeper shades is better.

leaimac

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #497 on: June 28, 2014, 09:16:05 pm »
Pinkies collection and jazzy collection single eyeshadows. Very affordable and pigmented.

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2014, 09:30:08 pm »
^ yes, it's good. Texture is actually better than UD but the palette that i got is on the lighter shade of the e/s neutral spectrum (06),
Dapat pala 05 kinuha ko. But will be buying again on tne last quarter.
Check mo na lang sis yung mga online reviews but palette with darker or deeper shades is better.

parang 06 is a bit light and shimmery nga sa pictures so i plan to get 01 parang sakto lang for bridal and daily makeup. thanks for confirming na okay si viseart.  :-*

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2014, 10:52:23 pm »
^ sis 06 is perfect for brides lalo na day time weddings not too shimmery sya and soft glow, but for crease i still use my urban decay eyeshadow

Thanks sis ali for the viseart i love it better than urban decay nga :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close