watch now

Author Topic: All about eyeshadows  (Read 152288 times)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #440 on: December 27, 2012, 09:37:07 pm »
^ha!ha!naku sis che, parang verve at pistol lang talaga ang pinaka fave ko sa UDN 2. mas madami akong nagagamit at fave sa 1. pero,ayun, still keeping all 3. mahirap magsisisi pag binenta.ha!ha!

Love88

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #441 on: December 28, 2012, 09:13:40 pm »
I have urban decay naked2. Great palette,  except the price is outrageous.

Parang too powdery, mas maganda pa din mac.

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #442 on: December 30, 2012, 02:04:38 am »
I'm not really into eyeshadows, that's why most of the time I only buy drugstore brands like Wet N Wild and Sleek, which surprisingly has great pigmentation. Sulit na sulit for its price. I only trust these two when it comes to eyeshadows. I haven't tried the Naked 1 & 2 palettes YET, but soon haha! I cannot bring myself to buy it because of the ridiculous price, pero dahil hanggang ngayon eh hindi talaga mamatay matay lemmings ko for eyeshadows, I bought the Naked Basics palette.

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #443 on: January 16, 2013, 08:53:01 am »
Available ba sa counters yung loreal infalliable eyeshadow or maybelline color tattoo? Gusto ko lang matry ang cream eyeshadows :)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #444 on: January 17, 2013, 05:04:06 pm »
^they're not available here sis. Revlon ata have cream eyeshadows.



I'm eyeing sleek au naturelle...susugod talaga ako sa crossings pag tapos na ang no buy ko hahaha

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #445 on: January 17, 2013, 07:58:33 pm »
urban decay naked 1 & 2
majolica majorca
lunasol
lancome
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 06:47:56 pm by newsoul »

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #446 on: January 17, 2013, 08:01:56 pm »
Loving my Viseart Palette... finally an all matte neutral eyeshadows! :D

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #447 on: January 17, 2013, 08:07:46 pm »
I have to admit, intriga talaga ako sa UD Naked Palettes but I can never bring myself to get one coz I dont use e/s, only on very special occasions like weddings. I only have the sleek e/s palette and Im happy with it coz if Im going to buy another one, it will just be want and not a need anymore.

Doink!

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #448 on: January 17, 2013, 10:58:51 pm »
I have the Urban Decay Pallette 1 & 2 but after awhile you want to experiment with colors so since tipid-mode ako I'm mixing my staple eyeshadow with Majolica Majorica candy colors ;)

ross24

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #449 on: January 20, 2013, 09:57:46 pm »
I only have ud naked 2 and satisfied naman na ako sa kanya in terms of nude shadows. Naghahanap na lang ako ng tutorials sa you tube kung pano mga combinations hehe.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #450 on: January 20, 2013, 10:26:52 pm »
^Get ka sis nung UD Naked Basics, maganda sya to complement UD Naked 1 and 2. Yung Venus shade kasi sa UD Naked Basics,magandang highlighter na missing sa UD Naked 2. Yung Booty Call na lightest, hindi kasing ganda ng Venus as highlighter.

themistymom

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #451 on: January 20, 2013, 11:29:54 pm »
^Get ka sis nung UD Naked Basics, maganda sya to complement UD Naked 1 and 2. Yung Venus shade kasi sa UD Naked Basics,magandang highlighter na missing sa UD Naked 2. Yung Booty Call na lightest, hindi kasing ganda ng Venus as highlighter.

So tempting naman to. I wanna get the Basics narin tuloy!

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #452 on: January 20, 2013, 11:50:24 pm »
^Basic talaga sis si UD Naked Basics! May mga shades na i wish pinalitan ng iba, pero over all loves ko pa din sya to bring along sa office or travel. Madami pa ding combinations na magagawa sa kanya. Ang loves ko dun si Venus at Naked2 shades.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #453 on: January 21, 2013, 11:31:05 am »
Talaga sis ali, masilip nga ulit yang naked basics. :) mas maliit sya kay ud naked 2 kaya mas madali dalhin for travel?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #454 on: January 21, 2013, 11:45:48 am »
^oo sis,1/3 lang ng size ng ud naked 1 and 2.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #455 on: January 21, 2013, 11:48:26 am »
and may 20% off sale sa multiply, nakita ko din 'yang naked basics. pero hindi naman kasi ako nage-eye makeup, until mascara lang. i had the naked 1 before, i barely used it and just sold it. wala akong kaalam-alam sa eye makeup. hooded eyelids din kasi ako.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #456 on: January 21, 2013, 01:18:52 pm »
^san yung sale sis? :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #457 on: January 21, 2013, 01:43:59 pm »
Just enter PH-TWENTYOFF sa discount code upon checkout. I think the naked basics i saw from carefreeshopper. :)

PurplePeach

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #458 on: February 10, 2013, 04:36:50 pm »
I love mixing colors too. Gusto ko smokey eyes. Yun nga lang pang 80's pa ata yun. Love ko rin brown tones.

PurplePeach

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #459 on: February 11, 2013, 11:14:32 pm »
Ano uso na color for 2013? Pang daytime and night out please? TIA

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close