watch now

Author Topic: All about eyeshadows  (Read 152559 times)

rys

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2010, 05:05:31 am »
hi.  di ko alam san pwede itanong to pero ano maganda primer para sa eyeshadow na available sa mall?

summersong

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2010, 03:16:16 pm »
Has anyone tried the covergirl shadowblast? Parang maganda eh

khymm

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2010, 03:41:41 pm »
i love my Milani's e/s! Got them at php 70 on ebay =)

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2010, 04:20:55 pm »
I love anna sui! i'm lemming for more anna sui eyeshadows! simply the best pigmentation. not chalky and texture is silky. uber pigmented  pa. :) and can i just say that the rose scent is absolutely fantastic!

argh. panibagong lemming. haha. :p

petitebetise

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2010, 04:40:14 pm »
hi.  di ko alam san pwede itanong to pero ano maganda primer para sa eyeshadow na available sa mall?

Sis, may primer thread dito:http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,210942.180.html

Ok daw yung ELF Mineral Eye Primer (I haven't tried it myself though). You can find ELF in most department stores (Landmark and SM). A really good eyeshadow base is from Kryolan kaso they just have one branch here (in at Il Terrazo Building in Tomas Morato) but they do deliver. Check out the thread about primers dyan, baka may iba pang review and info na kailangan mo.

tuesdays

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2010, 10:53:53 pm »
Milani e/s, lancome e/s and clinique e/s works for me. Sometimes pag mabilisan colored eye liners ang agad kong grab. hehe!

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2010, 02:48:11 am »
girls check out the she space eye pigments.. nataranta ako honestly..

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2010, 10:06:06 am »
Hay,natatamad talaga ako mag-eyeshadows ngayon.

cutiepie_honeypie

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2010, 02:48:04 pm »
Im dreaming of having an eyeshadow palette that has all the shades I want in a sturdy, simple, and small compact.

I like neutrals
I like blacks
I like pearlized
I like matte
I like pinks
I like bright blues greens and purples

I like the texture of majolica majorca eyeshadows and I have some palettes, but nakukulangan ako (4 shades per palette)

gusto ko mga 10-15 haha
--
may ma recommend ba kayo?
hindi ako natuwa sa quality ng coastal scents palettes that ive sold mine off

--
tama ba tong lemming ko?
sa tingin nyo masasatisfy ako dito?
http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/AmmoPlusPrimerSet.cfm

--
havent tried urbay decay's eyeshadows yet


lelila

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2010, 03:00:16 pm »
why not wait for the urban decay alice in wonderland? 16 shades yun! plus mini udpp and 2 24/7 pencils

cutiepie_honeypie

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2010, 03:03:08 pm »
limited edition ba yun? hindi ko alam kung kanino ako oorder eh.. tapos tapos.. baka maubusan ng stock haha.. pero gusto ko alice in wonderland!

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:52 am »
Magkano kaya yung eyeshadow palette ng Stila? Palette din ba tawag dun sa lalagyan?

cutiepie_honeypie

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2010, 12:27:45 am »
yehey.. nawala lemming ko sa UD palettes

natuwa kasi ako dun sa brow eyes palette ng NYX, parang andun na lahat ng shades na magagamit ko everyday. Tapos for experimental colors,happy na ko sa quianyu..
ang kuripot ko sa eyeshadows eh

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2010, 10:26:40 am »
Ok naman qianyu sis hindi ba :D ako rin love ko qianyu :)

maganda rin in2it..everyday office e/s ko this month ang truffles e/s duo nila..ok kasi yun lighter shade pwede rin gawin hiliter :D

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2010, 10:58:22 pm »
As a beginner, I purchased EB eyeshadow palette for just 400. It's working wonders for me naman and natuto ako magplay around with colors. Akala ko gusto ko naman ng matte but I realized that with right skills, pearl eyeshadows look best on me. Hindi kasi ako maka-eyeshadow nuon.
Now I want to take it to the next level. :)

Ano bang magandang brand na may pearly shades ng eyeshadows? Pearl as in iridescent as in light as mint green and sky blues. Help naman mga sis na eyeshadow experts. :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2010, 11:06:11 pm »
Ang sobrang sulit yung Stila ADU palette!And the price is actually cheap. : )

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2010, 12:29:26 am »
^correct! hindi nakakahinayang na pag practisan, hehe  :P

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2010, 10:39:59 pm »
^kewl, meron ba nyan sa lahat ng rustan's sis? :)

btw has anyone tried the 72 glitter eyeshadow palette from dollface? I'm really eyeing it right now. Hindi nga lang ako sanay sa mga cream based but I really want to one after my other lemmings. :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2010, 11:40:46 pm »
^thanks sis for the info. Parang namamatay na lemmings ko sa palettes. Since I'm really into iridescent/frosty shades, I'm thinking of just getting myself a haul from Ellana or some mineral make-up brand since they're quite cheap naman.

What do you ladies think kaya? I'm drooling over those frosties! :-\

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2010, 12:40:02 pm »
^Smashbox has a variety of iridescent shadows. Check mo sis  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close