watch now

Author Topic: Your Skin Care must haves  (Read 161634 times)

midorimd

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #180 on: May 20, 2012, 06:30:35 pm »
DAILY:
1. Celeteque Dermoscience Acne Solutions Acne Cleansing Gel
         
2. Celeteque Dermoscience Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner or Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser with Dermaclear Formula

3. Celeteque Dermoscience Acne Solutions Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer or Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Facial Moisturizer with Triple Moisturizing System

EVERY OTHER DAY:
Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Gentle Exfoliationg Facial Wash with Dual Vitamin Nourishing Beads

I don't use a day cream yet kasi summer naman and I don't go out until mga 5 PM when the sun is beginning to set. Any suggestions? ??? Medyo sensitive skin ko and prone to acne (obviously) so it's hard for me to look for products that don't cause breakouts. So far, Celeteque lang yung nagwork. :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2012, 09:29:12 am »
I switch skincare products every now and then but these are my ultimate necessities in every regime:

Exfoliating cleanser - Staples are Murad Refreshing Cleanser or Likas Papaya Soap: my skin is very resistant and I find that exfoliating cleansers, when massaged long enough into the face, really help the treatment products I use after to be absorbed well into the skin.

Exfoliant - Alpha Hydrox Enhancing Cream or NuCelle 15% Mandelic Serum or Murad Night Reform Glycolic Treatment: Applied only in the pm. My skin is acne prone and exfoliants help keep my skin clear or excess oil and breakouts.

Moisturizer - Olay Total Effects Day and Night Cream or Murad Essential C Night Moisture: I only apply this as needed, when my skin feels very dry and dehydrated.

Vitamin C Serum - I have yet to find a formula that agrees with my skin, but this is an absolute necessity for anti-aging and skin-brightening. The best and most effective that I've used so far is Murad's Active Radiance Serum, but it causes my skin to breakout in bumps when used daily.

Sunscreen - Obagi Sunshield SPF50 or NuCelle Sunsense SPF30 - best for my oily skin and I find it more effective in sun protection than "siliconey" Japansese sunscreens.

Sometimes I get tempted to try another product because of reviews and claims but I always seem to go back to these products.


honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2012, 01:29:41 am »
Alpha Hydrox Enhancing Cream or NuCelle 15% Mandelic Serum - sis yan ba yung cheaper version ng M2 skin refinish?

juana_antonia

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2012, 03:18:01 am »
My HGs:  Obagi [textspeak!] Derm Line, Tretinoin, M2, Carmex Lip Balm, Palmer's Cocoa Butter (the one with AHA and Shea Butter)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2012, 06:51:43 am »
My new skincare regimen:

AM:

Dove soap for sensitive skin
Vit C serum
Physiogel AI cream
Neutrogena sunblock

PM

Dove soap for sensitive skin or sometimes Clean and Clear facial wash (pink)
Epiduo
Physiogel AI or Physiogel Intensive Cream, depends which is nearer to grab
Vitamin C serum - whenever I feel like it

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2012, 08:00:17 pm »
NuCelle 15% Mandelic Serum - sis yan ba yung cheaper version ng M2 skin refinish?

Hindi siya cheaper version per se, but it is also a Mandelic Acid Product - stronger than M2 by about 5 times and it's actually the basis for Mandelic Acid studies and publications.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #186 on: May 24, 2012, 07:00:41 am »
^hmm.. i'm still thinking if i need that, nagbabackread pa lang ako sa m2 thread, i read kasi dun na pag sanay na ang skin sa strong products like tretinoin, TCA, GPO, mandelic acid wont be that effective na... e kakastart ko lang ng tret last week...  ::)

pateh18

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2012, 02:00:47 pm »
Kabuki Emu Soap/ Micropeel Soap (Barenaturals) san ko po ba mabibili yan at how much? pls tell me

rae

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2012, 01:10:42 am »
^ They have a multiply site, and they're also sold at zalora.com.ph

wowry

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2012, 07:49:33 am »
Mine are:
Make-up remover for eyes and lips- Bioderma
For face-cetaphil when no make-up, Liz Earle when full make- up. I use muslin cloth whenever I wash my face at night.
Toner- rosewater mixed with vit.c powder or Liz Earle Skin Boost Tonic-super bango and refreshing :)
Moisturizer- Laroche posay efficlar duo day/night
Sunblock-Avene spf30
Aspirin Mask whenever I feel like it.
Bodyscrub-asian secrets lulur or abonne
Body oil- grapeseed oil
Body Lotion- Cocoa Palmers forever pinaka moisturizing talaga to.
I take Omega 3, cranberry capsule, evening primrose oil capsule and Chelated zinc alternately din.
I need to buy eye cream asap :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:54:10 am by wowry »

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #190 on: October 03, 2012, 04:11:54 pm »
facial wash - celeteque gentle exfoliating or olay regenerist
moisturizer - olay total effects gentle spf15, olay total effects night cream and eye cream
unscented baby wipes
these are the products i am currently using

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2012, 04:34:26 pm »
Dove unscented
Eskinol clear
Myra-E unscented moisturizer

That's it. My skin care needs are very simple.  :)

mica30

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2012, 06:04:55 pm »
Facial wash ( of course!) from etude house, toner from dermstrata called clarifying toner and moisturizer from tony moly, the tear drop aqua gel cream one.

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2012, 09:10:59 am »
Moisturizers, facial foam or wash, cleanser, toner and sunblock..

beautifool

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2012, 09:24:05 am »
@WickedWitchOfTheWest sis kailan mo inaaplay ang vit C serum mo? TIA :)


trishevil

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2012, 09:38:45 am »
Mostly I use natural/organic facial wash, ton, scrub and moisturizer.

Mga sis, has anyone tried SNOE? what are your feedbacks? I would love to try them.

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2012, 12:23:02 pm »
face:
likas papaya
toner (hhn or kojie san organics)
ponds moisturizer

body:
any whitening soap
hbc calamansi deo
whitening lotion (skinwhyt/nivea)

iamOD

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #197 on: October 18, 2012, 12:34:52 pm »
mabuti mga sis alam niyo ang nababagay na skin care sa inyo ::) did you consult your derma first before you buy these products? ako kc still raving for a skincare line na hiyang sa akin with out consulting a derma  ::)

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2012, 12:44:37 pm »
CLARISONIC MIA2

It is a must have regardless of the moisturizer or facial wash I am currently using.  The moisturizer and serums will have no effect if I did not use clarisonic mia when I wash my face.

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2012, 08:42:39 am »
Morning:
skinwise papaya whitening soap
Physiogel intensive cream
Spectraban SPF 50
Snoe Here Comes the Sunblock SPF 45 for the body

Night:
Skinwise papaya whitening soap, rejuvinating toner, rejuvinating cream and anti-blemish cream..

These gives wonders to my skin.. Without these regimen, am incomplete.. Hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close