We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello Everyone -I am a mother of a 2 year old boy with cerebral palsy of spastic quadriplegic type. I am an expat. I am a newbie here in MNL and here in the site. I came across this forum while looking for speech pathologists who could help me with my child. I need someone to help me feed him and make him express his needs. I prefer someone with a background in Bobath/NDT. By the way, he also has severe hearing loss bilaterally. Thank you.
A little bit off topic but still therapy related...any one here with kids undergoing ABA therapy? What are your views/opinions on this?
^my daughter used to go there sis. okay naman. malaki ang naging improvement niya.
Hello Fellow Mommies, I have just joined today as I find this site really this site really helpful. Is anyone here familiar or knows Building Blocks in Alabang?