We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi,I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post/ask about this but feel free tocomment.I have a teenager with bed wetting problem, she does this everyday. I need help as to where I should bring her for consultation/therapy. I've read somewhere that the cause might be emotional stress. Our relationship is being affected by this problem.
Hi sis, can you pm kung may available na ST/OT na home. I cant pm you coz I'm not allowed to pm. I'm from Mindanao Ave. QC. We just came from a dev ped kanina and we found out that my son who is 15 months has a developmental delay (Social Skills). He recommended Canopy pero wala syang contact info. I called Therabilities pero ipipila raw kasi wala pang slot. Gusto ko sana kahit nag thetherapy na sya sa therapy center, gusto ko rin sana maghire ng home base na OT. TIA
Any feedbacks on Core Skills and Speciabilities?
My son was recently diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Pervasive Developmental Disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS). He needs to undergo Occupational and Speech Therapy. Plan to enroll him sa ALRES Robinson's Sta. Rosa branch. Any feedback po?
^ Quality Life Discoveries in Project 4 - I inquired here though by phone only and I have never been to their center. This was among the centers recommended by Dr. Tanchanco.
Sis lentot, which side of cubao sis? Kung sa side ka ng morato, maganda sa primary skills, inc.