We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello mga sis may share lang ako sa inyo regarding sa license sa u.s, kahit na may license ka na pala ,hindi basta basta makakapag maneho ng sasakyan, lalo na ang sasakyan na minamaneho nyo na hindi naka pangalan at naka insured sa inyo, kapag nagkaron ng aksidente hindi pala sasagutin ng insurance.,ingat lang mga sis..thanks
hi mga sis ask ko lang san kaya ako makakahanap ng work here sa daly city california na related sa degree ko, im an industrial engr sa pinas. what website should i look at? thanks in advance!
thanks sis gnela_21 , godbless u
I was just talking to a friend and I got surprised to what she said.She said that in Cali, an illegal/overstaying alien/immigrant couldnt be arrested not unless she/he did something wrong, is it true?Say, If you went to the the U.S. and give birth there but you are not working and just staying home but you are overstaying then you couldnt get arrested ? ganon ba yun? IMO, I was shocked when I heard that because all the while I thought being an illegal alien/immigrant o overstaying per se is already "doing something wrong", isnt it? Why am I asking? because I might be wrong with my assumption and if I'm indeed wrong then its a new knowledge for me