watch now

Author Topic: THYROID ISSUES PART II  (Read 315079 times)

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #460 on: November 03, 2013, 09:18:41 am »
 
We need to fight mga sisses. What I am doing is fixing my son's future. I am re writing my last will and testament. Though small amount of insurance, small land and konting money at least he will have something in the future in case something happens to me. I am planning to explorer Philippines. Me, my son and mother travelled abroad before when I was still earning good. Me and my son went to HK Disneyland. He always remembers it. Before kase I was materialistic and not contented. Now, I am living a simple life. I live beyond my means. I want to volunteer in our community basta I am ok na at work and my health becomes better. I want me and my son try new things and explore PI, basic things na will make us happy and contented.

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #461 on: November 03, 2013, 09:21:18 am »
 Got to go muna. I will buy banana and drink milk. Get sunlight din. Exercise too. I hope everyone will be inspired. Let's stay positive.

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #462 on: November 08, 2013, 09:46:16 am »
To all who sent me pm, if it is ok with you pls post your questions here so all sissies can read and learn too. If you are too shy to share that is ok

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #463 on: November 08, 2013, 05:03:49 pm »
 I found out that Guyabano is great to flush out toxins from our body. I talked to a Doctor and Pharmacists from a Drugstore. She said instead of taking supplements or drinking ready to drink juice we can blend Guyabano or eat it to detoxify ourselves.
 Lahat ng ipinapahid natin, iniinom or ginagamit sa katawan dumadaan sa atay. kaya yung atay ko apektado na din after so many years of taking meds. Also stress nagtrigger din ng sakit.
First lahi niyo yung sakit, second, lifestyle or what you eat lahat ng sobra or kulang masama then stress last medyo minalas ka din sa sakit.

kasheica

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #464 on: November 09, 2013, 03:32:11 pm »
@leilaniandson_onlineshop

First, thank you for finding time in sharing your experiences regarding thyroid issues.

20 yrs ago I was diagnosed with a non-toxic goiter. I didn't know if I was hypo or hyper. Since I was in my late teens then, it was not much of a concern. All I remembered was it was non-toxic which gave me a big relief and was prescribed to take Eltroxin. It was an ON & OFF medications for the past decades.

In 2008, had it checked and found multi-nodular goiter, as usual back on taking Levothyroxine . In 2011, an ultrasound found minor calcifications. I made a consultation with the 1st Endo who diagnosed my goiter 2 decades ago, advises me to have it operated as per her explanation that calcifications is a sign of cancer. I didn't follow her recommendation but instead consulted another Endo.

With my new Endo, a color-doppler study ultrasound was performed and the result shows that nodules were benign. But what is confusing is that my new Endo is also in favor of having my nodules removed now while there are still no heart issues which I can handle an operation than doing it 10 more years later.

Since Sept. 2011 and up to now, I've been religiously taking 100 mcg of Levothyroxine to suppress my nodules and maintain a TSH of less than 0.01.

My questions are the ff:

1. Did you have thyroid problems prior to pregnancy?
2. If yes, did you continue medications during your pregnancy?
3. If no, do you know anyone who has thyroid issues but eventually gave birth to a healthy baby?

THANKS A LOT!


leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #465 on: November 10, 2013, 01:23:50 am »
@leilaniandson_onlineshop

First, thank you for finding time in sharing your experiences regarding thyroid issues.

20 yrs ago I was diagnosed with a non-toxic goiter. I didn't know if I was hypo or hyper. Since I was in my late teens then, it was not much of a concern. All I remembered was it was non-toxic which gave me a big relief and was prescribed to take Eltroxin. It was an ON & OFF medications for the past decades.

In 2008, had it checked and found multi-nodular goiter, as usual back on taking Levothyroxine . In 2011, an ultrasound found minor calcifications. I made a consultation with the 1st Endo who diagnosed my goiter 2 decades ago, advises me to have it operated as per her explanation that calcifications is a sign of cancer. I didn't follow her recommendation but instead consulted another Endo.

With my new Endo, a color-doppler study ultrasound was performed and the result shows that nodules were benign. But what is confusing is that my new Endo is also in favor of having my nodules removed now while there are still no heart issues which I can handle an operation than doing it 10 more years later.

Since Sept. 2011 and up to now, I've been religiously taking 100 mcg of Levothyroxine to suppress my nodules and maintain a TSH of less than 0.01.

My questions are the ff:

1. Did you have thyroid problems prior to pregnancy?
2. If yes, did you continue medications during your pregnancy?
3. If no, do you know anyone who has thyroid issues but eventually gave birth to a healthy baby?

THANKS A LOT!

you are welcome sis!
to answer your questions
first, yes I had it in 1998.. RAI in Jan 2000. I was normal when I got pregnant in 2002. My son is ok but the mannerism nakukuha niya kase he grew up with me when I was hyper again.
second, I was not taking any meds that time. It came back in 2007 or 2008.
third, I read online that there were women with the thytoid problems who gave birth and their kids are ok. I hope this will help you. I will clarify more things pagbalik k ng Endo. You can ask questions para I can ask my Doctors. Different Endo to. I have 2 or 3 Endocrinologist. I also talk to patients na nakaksabay ko.  May nakausap ako dati grabe din yung tremor niya parang ako. Akala ng iba clumsy siya or ako. Nakakabagsak kami lagi ng gamit. So there was a point plastic yung ginagamit namin sa house kasae nga grabe tremor. Yung anak ko nagagaya niya, naging clumsy din siya. So kaya I really make sure I am taking care of my health this time. Naabsorbed niya yung stress and init ng ulo ko. Kaya talaga nagpaopera na ako.

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #466 on: November 13, 2013, 09:36:53 am »
 I saw my other Endo few days ago said I can not get pregnant pag hypo. Well, I do not have a bf so ok lang. I am not planning to have a baby na din. :)
To all who sent me pm I will not have access online for few days. I will volunteer for Yolanda Command Center. I will answer once I get the chance.

di_An29

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #467 on: December 06, 2013, 04:10:11 pm »
may posibilidad po ba na negative ka, tapos magiging positive? ramdam ko po kasi yung leeg ko malaki.. nung nagpacheck up ako at ultrasound maliit naman daw..

rhylie10

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #468 on: December 07, 2013, 01:53:19 pm »
hi guys,nadiagnosed akong may hyperthyroid is year 2011, 8 months after I gave birth, di ako regular nagpapacheck up and take ng PTU, nito lang nagkawork ulit ako nagpacheck up dahil madalas na talaga palpitate at madalas na sumakit, sa mga nabasa ko ditto kay Dra. Ruby Go ako nagpa-check up, natakot ako kasi nga 2012 di na ko nagpapacheck up baka kako malala na, nagrequest ng FT3,T4,TSh si dra. ruby go, and ultrasound, gulat ako kasi normal daw yung sa blood test, then yung neck ko kasi hindi lumalaki kaya worried din ako, nung 2011 dalawang bukol yung nasa loob, ngayon nagging tatlo na daw pero maliit palang yung pangatlo, bakit ganun normal yung sa blood test ko pero may nadagdag na bukol?want ko sana malaman kung cancreous siya, may basehan ba ng size ang lumps bago magpabiopsy? thanks

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #469 on: December 07, 2013, 02:33:47 pm »
may posibilidad po ba na negative ka, tapos magiging positive? ramdam ko po kasi yung leeg ko malaki.. nung nagpacheck up ako at ultrasound maliit naman daw..

I met a patient who experienced same thing. She felt something on her throat but the results are fine.  Did you undergo ft3, ft4 tsh test? You need those to confirm if you have goiter issue. Meanwhile avoid cabbage and peanuts. Pls take note that excessive intake of iodine can cause hyper thyroid, low intake of iodine can cause hypo. It depends din ha. Pls consult a specialist.

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #470 on: December 07, 2013, 02:37:12 pm »
hi guys,nadiagnosed akong may hyperthyroid is year 2011, 8 months after I gave birth, di ako regular nagpapacheck up and take ng PTU, nito lang nagkawork ulit ako nagpacheck up dahil madalas na talaga palpitate at madalas na sumakit, sa mga nabasa ko ditto kay Dra. Ruby Go ako nagpa-check up, natakot ako kasi nga 2012 di na ko nagpapacheck up baka kako malala na, nagrequest ng FT3,T4,TSh si dra. ruby go, and ultrasound, gulat ako kasi normal daw yung sa blood test, then yung neck ko kasi hindi lumalaki kaya worried din ako, nung 2011 dalawang bukol yung nasa loob, ngayon nagging tatlo na daw pero maliit palang yung pangatlo, bakit ganun normal yung sa blood test ko pero may nadagdag na bukol?want ko sana malaman kung cancreous siya, may basehan ba ng size ang lumps bago magpabiopsy? thanks

Sis, you need biopsy. How's your eyes? Sis do not let the symptoms get worse. Your eyes will bulge, you will be irate all the time and you will become clumsy. See your specialist.

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #471 on: December 07, 2013, 02:40:39 pm »

rhylie10

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #472 on: December 18, 2013, 10:52:54 am »
Sis, you need biopsy. How's your eyes? Sis do not let the symptoms get worse. Your eyes will bulge, you will be irate all the time and you will become clumsy. See your specialist.

nung last na check up ko nung November sabi ni dra. ruby go balik nalang daw ako ng February para magpa FT3 T4 TSH ulit, kasi nga normal naman daw yung blood test result ko, pero yung ultrasound nagging tatlo na yung bukol pero maliit pa daw, and lumiit daw yung dating bukol ko, nung una namention niya biopsy pero nung nakita niyang normal daw blood test di na niya namention, basta sa February daw blood test daw.. may kinuconsider ba na size ang bukol pag biopsy? thanks

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #473 on: December 22, 2013, 07:17:19 pm »
 I do not know about the size of nodules and biopsy. I underwent Biopsy tests before but my nodules were benign however my t3 t4 tsh were not normal. Baka naman hindi goiter yung sayo. You can check these links

https://www.facebook.com/thyroidsexy


http://hypothyroidmom.com/

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #474 on: December 26, 2013, 01:04:32 am »
Hi mga sis, im glad na may ganito palang thread dito sa FN. anyway, how's your christmas? Kami we spent with my In-laws e. Ayun nga my 2 SILs have thyroid problems. 1 is Hyper and the other has Hypo. Sabi nila (even the tita) nag gain daw ako ng weight. They didnt expect na ganito na ako kalaki. sabi nila, need ko daw magpacheck up kasi baka Hypo din ako. Natakot naman ako and i felt the need to be checked. Ok kaya sa MMC? pasok kaya yun sa Health card ko? Ano yung mga procedures and tests sis? TIA.

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #475 on: January 04, 2014, 09:35:21 am »
Hi mga sis, im glad na may ganito palang thread dito sa FN. anyway, how's your christmas? Kami we spent with my In-laws e. Ayun nga my 2 SILs have thyroid problems. 1 is Hyper and the other has Hypo. Sabi nila (even the tita) nag gain daw ako ng weight. They didnt expect na ganito na ako kalaki. sabi nila, need ko daw magpacheck up kasi baka Hypo din ako. Natakot naman ako and i felt the need to be checked. Ok kaya sa MMC? pasok kaya yun sa Health card ko? Ano yung mga procedures and tests sis? TIA.

Halos lahat naman ng health card they accept in MMC. Tests are t3, t4, tsh ,sometimes biopsy and ultrasound. Sis pray ka na sana hindi siya thyroid issue.

anjfree

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #476 on: February 26, 2014, 09:02:43 pm »
Sisses, any recommended endocronologist in makati?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:15:52 pm by anjfree »

myjoy

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #477 on: March 06, 2014, 06:34:12 pm »
hi mga sisses!  hope everyone's doing okay. 

almost 2 years na since ma diagnse ako na may goiter pero hindi pa din ako nagpapa-tt up till now. ayoko talagang magpa opera hangga't maaari.  i took levothyroxine, as given by 3 of the doctors i went to.  pero ayaw nila maniwala sa akin na lalong lumalaki yung bukol ag umiinom ako ng levo thyroxine.

ngayon, may sinusubukan ako na supplement, HCI CMD (cell mineral drops) ang pangalan.  In one month, nangalahati yung bukol ko.  sana magtuloy tuloy na na lumiit at mawala.

meron ba ditong naka subok na nun mga sis?  althoug may kilala ako na gumamit nun, at nawala yung mga bukol nya sa katawan, gusto ko pa din magtanong tanong sa iba kung may iba pang naka try.

airwaterfire

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #478 on: March 13, 2014, 05:52:32 pm »
^hindi naman seguro lahat kailangang e-opera?
bawal ang corn, cabbage, cassava at camote sa goiter.


nag eltroxin ako for 6 months sept 2012-march 2013 pero bumalik ako kay doctor dec 2012 then sept 2013 na ulit. buti nalang effective ang gamot. bukas balik ulit sa endo for follow up check up. sana okey na ako pero iwas parin sa bawal.

myjoy

  • Guest
Re: THYROID ISSUES PART II
« Reply #479 on: March 18, 2014, 01:12:43 am »
Sis, sa 4 n doctors n pinuntahan ko, 3 dun, opera agad ang gusto. Even after lumabas yung result n benign yung bukol ko, gusto p din operahan.

Nagresearch n nga ako kung ano mga bawal n food kasi ni isa dun sa mga doctor, walang nagsabi sa akin. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close