We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ako, I personally transacted with Jackie talaga in their Shaw office. At first, OK naman. Ang problema talaga is yung execution ng order. Pagdeliver na lang, kalbaryo na! At eto pa, yung nagustuhan mong model---hindi talaga nila binebenta!How did I know? When the guys who delivered the wrong bed and dinette model in the condo, I showed them kung ano talaga yung order namin. They said, they NEVER had that model in stock. Ibig sabihin, yung mga pinapakita ni Jackie Salas at ng JRS Contractors sa website nila, hindi talaga in stock EVER!