watch now

Author Topic: Personalized Guestbook  (Read 145591 times)

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Personalized Guestbook
« Reply #320 on: January 22, 2012, 06:05:24 am »
I bought a blank scrapbook from Papmelroti before my first son was born. I made a scrapbook of him from the day I knew I was pregnant until he turned 1 year old. Yun narin ginamit kong scrapbook nung binyag niya and 1st birthday niya. :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Personalized Guestbook
« Reply #321 on: February 11, 2012, 02:31:01 am »
Going back to this thread, my daughter's second birthday is coming. :) Repeat process lang last year, biblical ako sa NBS ng materials for scrapbook and then pa print ng pictures. Sisses, saan bang photo shop maganda ang copies? Tia :)

jhez

  • Guest
Re: Personalized Guestbook
« Reply #322 on: March 27, 2012, 05:17:42 pm »
i got my photobook from artscow, super like ko sya. Mar 7 nagemail na nagshipped sila i got the card from post office nung Mar 23

cristina_diche

  • Guest
Re: Personalized Guestbook
« Reply #323 on: April 06, 2012, 05:15:26 am »
Uso pa ba?  I mean, does it still serve its purpose?  Or parang nagiging side entertainment na lang dahil there are pictures to look at?

geekybride

  • Guest
Re: Personalized Guestbook
« Reply #324 on: April 12, 2012, 06:47:53 am »
Sisters,

I posted this also in another thread... but just in case type nio, i-post ko din dito.  I chanced upon this online kasi this is exactly what I had in mind....It's a custom-made coffee-table-style digital art scrapbook. 

The Indy Playground
http://www.eventsandweddings.ph/main/deal.php?id=435

nejoy

  • Guest
Re: Personalized Guestbook
« Reply #325 on: April 26, 2012, 08:40:09 am »
i will be making a "wishes for baby" guestbook for my niece on her baptism.. =)

nejoy

  • Guest
Re: Personalized Guestbook
« Reply #326 on: May 04, 2012, 08:50:09 am »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close