watch now

Author Topic: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try  (Read 95287 times)

mslcgrey

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #340 on: April 23, 2014, 03:01:18 pm »
I want to try scuba diving also! Right now, my list also includes calligraphy, pole dancing, white water rafting, and biking ng walang sidecar! I would want to join a triathlon in 5 years time.

schizo_me

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #341 on: April 28, 2014, 10:41:49 am »
Photography ( kahit point and shoot lang) & writing  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #342 on: May 01, 2014, 01:51:27 am »
Join a Relay Triathlon with my girlfriends!!!

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #343 on: May 01, 2014, 07:16:13 pm »
Bowling and Gym!  ;D Ilang beses na gumawa ng plan pero di lagi natutuloy, sana ma-try ko na para may bago na kong pagkakaabalahan..

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #344 on: May 01, 2014, 07:50:02 pm »
^ mischa04, you should! Bowling is such a fun sport. It can be a hassle having to go to a bowling alley and being restricted by schedules, but at least, it's a rain or shine sport. Can do it whether it's warm and sunny or raining cats and dogs. Going to the Gym on the other hand, sa start lang mahirap, pero once you start to enjoy it, you'll be hooked. Find gyms with classes, para ma try mo different kinds of activities ranging from zumba, yoga, pilates, jazz, spinning, etc. The possibilities are endless! Good luck!!!

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #345 on: May 01, 2014, 08:40:54 pm »
@insanelypurpleprincess, Thanks sis  :) I will..naexcite ako lalo sa mga sinbi mo..

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #346 on: May 02, 2014, 10:05:47 pm »
^ mischa04: Always a pleasure...

***

And I have something I want to try... Saw a video from our boss & it was that of a live octopus' tentacle... I want to experience eating that dish in S. Korea on our next visit (suppose I am brave enough by then!)

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #347 on: May 03, 2014, 06:23:59 am »
Surfing :)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #348 on: May 05, 2014, 02:09:56 pm »
will add another experience which i want to try - getting inked. hoping to accomplish this by the end of 2013.  ;)

done with this last week (end of april 2014). though a few months later than my original target date (i.e. end of 2013), at least i was still able to conquer the fear.  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #349 on: May 05, 2014, 02:32:44 pm »
^ Nice. You finally get to cross out another item in your bucket list then.

***

In my case, I want to try dining at around 5 places in a day every single day starting today till the 23rd. I know... pigging out (gluttony even), but there's so many stuff to try, so little time..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close