watch now

Author Topic: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try  (Read 95283 times)

glyzza026

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #280 on: December 18, 2012, 05:03:27 pm »
want to try baking as a hobby.

showermist

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #281 on: December 20, 2012, 08:19:06 am »
snowboarding

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #282 on: December 24, 2012, 10:49:47 am »
I want to learn: Saxophone. I'll be buying one soon and hopefully makapagaral ako. I'll make it as a target. hahaha

pooka08

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #283 on: December 24, 2012, 03:35:45 pm »
Sky Diving! :)

wowry

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #284 on: December 29, 2012, 02:04:17 am »
Just bought my own headphone and I'm gonna have a DJ lesson soon! Na-inspire ako ng movie na Pitch Perfect :)

yukai

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #285 on: December 29, 2012, 03:36:58 am »
dancing

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #286 on: January 16, 2013, 11:40:27 am »
Boxing. Kaso maliit frame ko parang di ako pwede dito.

angel_eyes_2nite

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2013, 11:51:37 am »
Really want to try but the question is the time...

Experience - Mountain Hiking
Hobby - baking

myshootingstar

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #288 on: January 21, 2013, 06:28:42 am »
Pole dancing :-)

nessy

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #289 on: February 04, 2013, 05:34:37 am »
rapelling, bungee jumping, at pole dancing.  ;D

mikelly

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #290 on: February 04, 2013, 02:30:44 pm »
These are the hobbies I have tried and I hope I will improve more:

cooking good food
Beauty styling like make-up, hair and nails
Designing / decorating
Dancing
Singing

Experience I would like to try:
Swimming
Manual driving
Playing piano

abbykulet

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #291 on: February 04, 2013, 06:35:19 pm »
Diving and Surfing. :)

dcdcree

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #292 on: February 06, 2013, 03:39:50 pm »
Baking and designing/decorating

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #293 on: February 06, 2013, 07:21:34 pm »
Snowboarding
Mountain climbing
Skydiving
Roughwater canoeing
Targetshooting
Formula racing

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #294 on: June 16, 2013, 12:39:50 pm »
Hobbies:
- Mangabayo  ;D ;D
- Skydiving din

Experience:
- Makapag tour sa buong Europe

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #295 on: June 16, 2013, 07:48:21 pm »
Hobbies: I want to try sewing! Baka sakaling magka arty-crafty side ako lol

I want to train for badminton! I play almost weekly pero parang gusto ko yung may magtratrain para maimprove Ang game

Experience: hang gliding , bungee jumping, visit Batanes, visit Zagreb this year

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #296 on: June 16, 2013, 08:10:03 pm »
Target shooting
Drifting

bluestar_65

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #297 on: June 17, 2013, 01:36:12 am »
Experiences:
Skydiving
Bungee Jumping -- from the Macau Tower. If I'm gonna do it, might as well go all out.  ;D

Hobby:
I want to learn at least 2 European languages.  :)

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #298 on: June 23, 2013, 09:47:55 pm »
-pole dancing
-swimming
-asian tour

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Hobbies and Experience you want to Try
« Reply #299 on: August 02, 2013, 04:16:31 pm »
travel (local and abroad)
scuba diving
pole dancing
be a foodie

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close