watch now

Author Topic: Garnier Products  (Read 194747 times)

girlssentials

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2009, 10:15:49 am »
Nagka whiteheads ako sa lightening cream  >:(

Pero okay for me un lightening peel off mask, no breakouts tapos glowing talaga after, I use this weekly. Gusto ko naman try un self heating mask.

Don't like their lightening lotion, parang umitim ako, maybe di enough un spf nya.

mimi880

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2009, 02:51:06 pm »
i was using their facial wash before the one with pure a thingy. i must say it was one of the most effective facial wash i've tried in the market though after using it for more than a month parang nawala na yung effect niya.  ::)

khymm

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2009, 02:59:27 pm »
bought their whitening eye contour cream spf 15 on sale for php 160 lang! okay naman so far.. i hope malighten nya yung dark circles ko pati fine lines hehe

eicia

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2009, 07:37:29 pm »
sis mimi: which one did you use?

sis iya: everyday mo ginagamit yung pure a sis? in fairness, ang soft ng pakiramdam ng skin pagkatapos gamitin.

mimi880

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2009, 08:26:45 pm »
^i think pure a yata yun sis. the one with salicylic acid.  :)

honey_iya

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2009, 09:50:52 am »
^^yup sis everyday :)

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2009, 09:54:37 am »
ako naman like ko yung mask nila yung blue, pure a nga yata yun...ang sarap ng feeling pagumiinit na [textspeak!] sa face..parang sauna...my hubby uses it as well at nagtitighten din pores nya.

eicia

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2009, 11:28:29 am »
ay akala ko:

pure - for everyday use
pure a - should be used as scrub, like twice  week


@ iya: so pede pala araw-arawin yung pure a.. hmm. twice a day mo ginagamit sis? eh sis iya ganu katagal bago mo nakita result ng pure a? blemishes lang naman publema ko sa cheeks plus small pimples and bumps sa forehead (dahil sa bangs).

mas likey ko pure a. kahit meh salicylic acid, ang soft ng pakiramdam ng muka ko. unang gamit ko kasi ng prod na with sali acid eh yung sa loreal. sobrang nag-dry muka ko dun kaya natrauma ako. akala ko same mae-experience ko sa pure a. buti hindi.  :D eh panu yan? i need not use a separate exfoliating scrub pa? kasi meh beads na yung pure a eh  ???

honey_iya

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2009, 11:45:34 am »
^actually every night ko lang ginagamit, sa morning soap gamit ko. sabi nga dapat daw once a week lang kapag scrub eh yung sa garnier naman kasi pinong-pino yung beads, so feeling ko ok lang tsaka di naman nag da-dry skin ko :)

cheska_07

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2009, 01:03:07 pm »
any sisses natin gumagamit yung nirrolon sa eyes???is it effective?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2009, 01:53:12 pm »
same here.. how's their eye brightening roll-on? :)

girlssentials

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2009, 08:06:54 pm »
ako naman like ko yung mask nila yung blue, pure a nga yata yun...ang sarap ng feeling pagumiinit na [textspeak!] sa face..parang sauna...my hubby uses it as well at nagtitighten din pores nya.

Ang dami nga magagandang reviews sa self heating mask nila, wanna try this too, i-alternate ko with their lightening peel off mask.

stupidgal

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2009, 12:47:30 am »
I dont think that their eye brightening roll on will do wonders but I hope that someone from gt will post something regarding that product.

goddessella

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2009, 03:18:03 am »
i tried the pure a line (wash, scrub, toner, moisturizer and pimple drying gel) it worked wonders in drying all my pimples! i was really surprised that it worked when nothing else prior to that did.. i posted the whole experience in my blog..

eicia

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2009, 03:57:09 pm »
^^oo nga sis eh. amazing. di nakaka-dry. gayahin na lang kita sis. tuwing gabi ko na lang din gamitin pure a. sa umaga, soap o pure na lang. sis, ilang weeks bago umepek sa'yo pure a? nuh gamit mong soap? baka maganda na yun na lang din ipartner ko sa pure a ko.

adriel

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2009, 05:49:41 pm »
I tried the moisturizing cream when it first came out. Naka-dalawang pot ako pero wala namang nangyari.  :(

clearwateriris

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2009, 10:31:22 am »
I've tried the:

Light whiten and protect moisturizing cream. I didn't really like this product but I didn't hate it either. It didn't break me out but it wasn't as moisturizing for my extremely dry skin either. It felt a bit sticky upon application but faded. The scent is very light and citrusy. Quite pleasant actually. I didn't really think it would whiten my skin but I think it slightly evened out my skintone. It didn't fade scars but I wasn't really expecting results either. I used it for the SPF content and the off chance that it would help me get back to my original color a bit faster.

Light brightening Eye Roll-on. This was given to me by mom just because she thought it was amusing. Otherwise I wouldn't have thought of buying it because my dark undereye circles are still easily remedied by adequate sleep. But at any rate I must say that I'm impressed with this product. I don't think it helps fade the dark circles but it surprisingly helps to plump the skin and reduce my fine lines even when I'm on 3-5 hours of sleep for an entire week. Given that I'm only 23 and the fine lines are probably just due to the lack of sleep, I think this product still moisturizes quite well. I use it conjunction with another eye cream (which I've been using for I think over 3 months) that never really controlled the flaking until I added the roll on to my regimen.

That said I'd probably repurchase the roll-on but not the moisturizer. :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 11:28:30 am by clearwateriris »

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2009, 10:43:28 am »
^ Thanks for the review regarding Eye Brightening
 Roll On sis;) Mukhang maganda nga talaga. Kailangan talagang may pair na eye crem?  :)

clearwateriris

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2009, 11:18:31 am »
^
Honestly I really don't know. I've never tried it but I guess it would depend on your skin type. If you're oily or don't suffer from dryness it might be fine. But I'm insanely dry (without moisturizer my whole face would flake up kind of dry) so I can't afford to not to apply my other eye cream. It's Nivea anti-wrinkle Q10 plus by the way. Personally I think this eye cream is quite useless and a large part of why I don't want to stop using it is because I want to finish it up and open a new eye cream.

Has anyone tried the Garnier Aqua Defense line (green packaging)? I don't think they're selling it here yet but I saw it Singapore and since reviews are generally good, LOL I feel like kicking myself for not getting it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 11:25:47 am by clearwateriris »

celica

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2009, 11:32:11 am »
i tried the pure a line (wash, scrub, toner, moisturizer and pimple drying gel) it worked wonders in drying all my pimples! i was really surprised that it worked when nothing else prior to that did.. i posted the whole experience in my blog..

hi sis, im actually looking for a better toner, facial wash and scrub.. aren't they itchy?
actually i'm somehow afraid to try garnier 'coz i really had breakouts when i used their whitening moisturizer that's why i used olay again.. but since olay cleansers aren't effective on my skin, i'm looking for better cleansers..
how much are those cleansers?
i wanna try the eye roll-on as well..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close