watch now

Author Topic: Garnier Products  (Read 194611 times)

iristacey

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2009, 08:18:55 am »
^ang mura lang pala nun, makatry nga. :)

bathilda

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2009, 09:14:10 pm »
i just tried the blue mask. uminit agad pagkapahid. maganda sya. na feel ko lumiit yung pores at kuminis yung face ko after.

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 09:18:25 pm »
I love Garnier products!  They're cheap, but they do well.  I first tried them when I bought a couple from Thailand and I'm particularly fond of the moisturizers - very light, perfect for our tropical weather!

Very nice din yung eye brightener tube...I forgot the exact name.  Para na syang makeup, and very cool on the eyes.

Though I doubt if at this price point, Garnier could solve severe skin problems, I think it's good for maintenance.

kring2x

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2009, 09:29:28 am »
feedback naman sa lotion nila i want to buy one sana eh..

mgna15

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2009, 05:26:19 pm »
what do you think of garnier's blue toner? yung pampaliit ng pores daw? i might switch from Neutrogena Deep Clean to Garnier e.

honey_iya

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2009, 05:29:16 pm »
^di daw nakakatanggal ng dumi yung toner nila, dami nagsabi sa teentalk hehe :)

mgna15

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2009, 06:06:33 pm »
ay  :(

buti na lang i asked before buying. so neutrogena deep clean pa rin for me.  ;D

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2009, 06:08:17 pm »
^wala rin effect sa akin yung toner nila sis. I tried both, the yellow and blue one.

mgna15

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2009, 06:10:05 pm »
you confirmed each other's comment.  :(

no more garnier toner for me. :(


thanks for the feedback, ladies.

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2009, 09:25:20 pm »
Actually, IMO, di nageffect ang toner if not used as a system.  When I realized this, I have long abandoned toning in my skincare routine, and my skin is just fine.

As far as cheaper alternatives go, I think the Garnier blue line is a good alternative to L'oreal Pure Zone which is my HG night regimen (because it has salicylic acid, which combats pimple-causing stuff).

The yellow line, I just use the brightener pen since I'm really not into the whole whitening thing at all.

mgna15

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2009, 10:05:33 pm »
if i replace my current toner with garnier, it might work for me?

i follow a skin routine and well, i guess i should give it a try. maybe use it for a week and let's see if it's good enough to be in my regimen ;)

thanks, sis.

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2009, 03:45:18 pm »
^ I guess that's a very hard question to answer because 1) the toner might not be compatible with your regimen at all 2) depends on the effects you want, and normally 1 week is too short a time to notice any diff.

I think it's really hard to expect INSTANT results w/ drugstore brands such as Garnier...I'm not even sure if the same goes for highend brands too.  Basta in a nutshell, it's all trial and error - if you find a regimen that works, regardless of the price point, stick to it.  ;)

It took me a while to find my own regimen.  But I was sure that I didn't want to buy department store branded skin care products because it's such a hassle to buy when I run out.  I like Garnier, L'oreal, and Olay.  They're pretty good value for money, IMO.

lime_

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2009, 09:15:17 pm »
i use their facial wash and toner. i also  like the facial mask. matipid and effective din. i noticed also that garnier now has a face powder but i am  little hesitant kasi di ko type [textspeak!] sponge nila. at saka konti lang ang shades.

Stellar27

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2009, 03:03:07 am »
elo mga sis i bought yung bago ng garnier na undereye Brightening Eye Roll-on. 299 siya sa watsons. Anti -bags and anti- dark circles nakalagay. since roll on siya, massager na din daw yun. sana mabawasan under eye dark circles ko dahil sa puyat. 

willow_24

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2009, 03:08:03 pm »
^ sis, nakita ko nga rin yan sa watsons. nagdalawang-isip akong bumili kasi may eye cream pa ako sa bahay (i'm using garnier eye cream).

post ka ng feedback about the product ha. para malaman namin kung effective. thanks! :)

sharkbeauty

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2009, 03:35:25 pm »
maganda ba talaga ang garnier mga sis.may nakita kasi ako sa moa.mukhang ang daming bumibili

kittykatt

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2009, 04:11:20 pm »
i use the light moisturizing cream whenever i go out kc ok na din sha as my makeup base. it's smooth and gave me that glowing look. :D i just bought the brightening eye-roll on 2 days ago.no significant changes yet but it's cool when applied under the eye.

kish

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2009, 10:52:08 pm »
how about yung eye roll on?
effective ba yun for the eye bag?

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2009, 12:19:54 am »
elo mga sis i bought yung bago ng garnier na undereye Brightening Eye Roll-on. sana mabawasan under eye dark circles ko dahil sa puyat.

At this price, feeling ko it won't be a magical solution for dark circles and eyebags.  I have the cream version which I love, and it just complements my makeup, brightens my undereye but I don't really notice na significantly sya nagpapaputi. :)  But don't get me wrong - I love Garnier products.  Wala pa to sa Pilipinas, I buy this from Thailand na because the products are cheap and do the job well.

Trempot

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2009, 12:27:05 am »
Haven't used their skincare line yet, but I love Garnier's shampoos. Mabango kasi fresh-smelling and good for everyday use. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close